any ideas to earn extra money from home?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
hi there ,i am a housewife and mother,i used to work for 15 years as a care assisiant,caring for the elderly,but i few years back i got made redundant,and i have stayed at home,
i am 34yrs old,
i am kind of set in my ways now ,being at home if you know what i mean,
but i was thinking about earning abit of extra cash working from home,what do you think?
i thought about doing avon,
is there any other ideas you could all think of?something that you could earn abit of extra money with,but doesn,t tie you down like a regular job.

hi there ,i am a housewife and mother,i used to work for 15 years as a care assisiant,caring for the elderly,but i few years back i got made redundant,and i have stayed at home,
i am 34yrs old,
i am kind of set in my ways now ,being at home if you know what i mean,
but i was thinking about earning abit of extra cash working from home,what do you think?
i thought about doing avon,
is there any other ideas you could all think of?something that you could earn abit of extra money with,but doesn,t tie you down like a regular job.

Hiya hun, Hope you are well. Have you ever had a look at www.moneysavingexpert.com there forums are packed with ideas that work from people on how to make money. I use the competion forum alot (still yet to win a thing this year though)
Jamie Oliver partys are all the rage at the moment as well! x

Try selling some things online. Anything you dont use whether it's clothes, items.......I sold a couple of things after my trip to Los Angeles for the memorial service cost me a liiiitle too much.....and it helped me a lot.

Also, is there anything you're good at? Like making birthday cards or maybe you are good with kids? If you have small kids offer to let their friends have a little play party at your house once a week baking cakes....or something like that, and ask parents for a small amount of money for it.

Try selling some things online. Anything you dont use whether it's clothes, items.......I sold a couple of things after my trip to Los Angeles for the memorial service cost me a liiiitle too much.....and it helped me a lot.

Also, is there anything you're good at? Like making birthday cards or maybe you are good with kids? If you have small kids offer to let their friends have a little play party at your house once a week baking cakes....or something like that, and ask parents for a small amount of money for it.
thanks dutchie.i too went to l.a for the momorial,couldn,t get tickets though to get in,thanks for the ideas,i,ll have to have a clear out see what i can find,

Back