Any I-Pod wizzards here?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I need help with my I-Pod, i have the 120GB I-Pod Classic but it wont let me access my Songs,Videos e.t.c. i have tried restoring it back to factory status but when i go to select my language as "English" the I-Pod just wont respond to any command i give it, its as if its completely frozen!

Switch the "hold" button on and off, then hold the "middle" and "menu" buttons at the same time until it resets.

That's the only thing I can think of.

Switch the "hold" button on and off, then hold the "middle" and "menu" buttons at the same time until it resets.

That's the only thing I can think of.

I've tried that :) but on the Screen it keeps displaying the Lock symbol and even when i change the Swtich on the top left on the I-Pod back and forth it still displays Lock on the Screen :(

Did you hold the center button and menu buttons for long enough? It usually takes a while before the iPod responds. Or maybe wait for ther battery to run out and then try again? The battery's bound to run out at some point, and it'll switch itself off then at least. Otherwise it could be that the hold button doesn't work if it keeps displaying the lock symbol. Sorry I can't think of anything else.

Back