Any Celine Dion fans here? Are you going to see her movie?

diana79

Proud Member
I'm a pretty big Celine Dion fan. Her movie, Through the Eyes of the World, is coming out on Feb. 17, and it's only being shown for 8 days! (Yeah, she's with Sony.) Is anyone going to see it?

I also found out that she's taping with Oprah this Wednesday, so we'll see her on the Oprah show soon.

I didn't know she has a movie coming, what it is about?

I love Celine Dion. Didn't know she had a movie coming out. My mom will probably want to see it since she's a big fan. I'll have to tell her about it.

They're doing a great job promoting this movie, aren't they! I'm on celinedion.com's mailing list, and they sent an email about it back in December, I think. That's how I first found out about it.

The movie is about her "Taking Chances" world tour. There's going to be concert and backstage footage. Celine can be a goofball, so I'm sure the backstage stuff will be entertaining.

I'm not sure how widely it's going to be released. It looks like it's not coming to my town, which has a pretty big theater that gets basically everything, including limited release stuff. You'll probably have to check the website to see if it's coming to your local theater.

http://www.thehotticket.net/celinedion/

Anyone that's interested in the movie should check out the link in my previous post for three videos - the trailer, a "rehearsal" clip (pretty funny), and a montage of "All By Myself."

I think that Celine's Oprah appearance will be shown on Feb. 10.

I remember seeing her on Oprah a few years ago, it was when she had just started doing the shows in Vegas. She was actually really funny. I will ALWAYS remember going to Vegas and seeing her show, her voice is AMAAAAAAZING.

More movie info for Celine fans -

The documentary movie (Through the Eyes of the World) is coming out in May on DVD and Blu-Ray. I saw it at a theater back in February, and I thought it was great.

There's also a concert DVD coming out for the Taking Chances world tour. It's footage from an entire concert. I believe there's going to be an English version, and a French version (I think the concerts in French-speaking countries had more French songs). The concert DVDs come with CDs. I don't think they've announced Blu-Ray versions of the Taking Chances DVDs, unfortunately.

Anyone going to buy them? I'm planning to get the Blu-Ray version of Through the Eyes of the World, and both the English and French versions of the Taking Chances world tour DVDs, (unless I find out that Blu-Rays will be released).

Back