Any Buffy Fans?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Is threre any fans of Buffy on here? i think its one of the best programs i've watched my faveourite character is Anya then Xandar and my faveourite episodes are where Willow goes all Evil after Tara gets shot

Um are you KIDDING me? BUFFY and ANGEL are my favorite shows EVER! I like Angel more than Buffy but I still like Buffy A LOT.

So therefore, Angel is my favorite character lol. But besides him (and Spike lol), I like Oz. He's adorable.

I like the "Once More With Feeling" episode (which I have the soundtrack to), and when Buffy meets Dracula. That was a very clever episode.

The episode when Willow goes evil was CRAZY! Particularly the point where she was skinning people alive :lol: Yeesh! lol

I used to love Buffy, but to be honest, I haven't watched it in years. Dawn and Xander were my favorite characters.

I used to love Buffy, but to be honest, I haven't watched it in years. Dawn and Xander were my favorite characters.

Probably haven't watched it in years cuz it was canceled. *sniff*

Dawn, i really couldn't stand her either. lol

I was/am a pretty big fan. As much as you can be for a show no longer running, I guess. I actually have all the seasons of Angel on DVD, lol. Much more adept at the ass-kickery than BtVS.

My favorite characters are probably Xander & Spike. I wish the writers hadn't abandoned Xander after the 3rd season. He became nearly irrelevant, while his two best friends got all the important storylines. Stupid feminist agenda. They are continually spreading their propaganda, and will pretty soon want equal rights. You might as well give equal rights to trees. Women are like trees: used up for resources, life, and sex (don't judge me).

I'm gonna ignore that last part, but yes I have all the seasons of Angel too on DVD! The boxset! Awesomeness :lol:

I know this is old but yes I am a big Buffy fan. My favorite character was Spike.

Back