Any 90's kids here

analogue

Proud Member
Ok so i'm feeling in a bit of a nostalgic mood lately and i wanna know if there are any 90's kids on here?

Who could forget (i'm from the UK so it's mostly gonna be the UK 90's kids who will relate to this)

When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday morning to watch TV
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
Cool movies like Jurassic Park and Toy Story
Kenan And Kel
Reading Goosebumps books
Tiny Toons
Darkwing Duck
Duck Tales
When everything was settled with rock, paper scissors or ''bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish''
Super Nintendo
Sega Megadrive
When it was VHS instead of DVD and Blue Ray
When it was Walkmans instead of ipods

'93 :)() here!

From your list I liked (or can relate to)...

Power Rangers
Jurassic Park
Kenan And Kel

I also liked Spongebob...who doesn't? :)

And the VHSs that always seemed to break so easily. :p

Never played Super Nintendo or the Megadrive, my first console was the Playstation 1. :p

I was born in 95' .. OMG, The fresh Prince of Bel Air , I LOVED that show!!! And Toy story! :D

Ok so i'm feeling in a bit of a nostalgic mood lately and i wanna know if there are any 90's kids on here?

Who could forget (i'm from the UK so it's mostly gonna be the UK 90's kids who will relate to this)

When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday morning to watch TV
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Cool movies like Jurassic Park and Toy Story
Kenan And Kel
Reading Goosebumps books
Tiny Toons
Darkwing Duck
Duck Tales
When everything was settled with rock, paper scissors or ''bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish''
Super Nintendo
Sega Megadrive
When it was VHS instead of DVD and Blue Ray
When it was Walkmans instead of ipods

I was born in 88 but still remember some of the things you listed...'88 is close to the 90's sooo...:lol: all the highlighted ones...you forgot Tom and Jerry! :D Loved them!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Never played Super Nintendo or the Megadrive, my first console was the Playstation 1. :p

Now you've made me feel old! I remember when the Megadrive came out, it was so exciting. After school we used to spend hours playing it with all the other kids. Born in 86 here!

found this online...hahaha
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A 90s KID IF...

YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR".

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV. !

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS".

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS, TROLLS & TAMAGOTCHIS AND DIGIMONS.

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE. NOT.

YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE RED RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.

REMEMBER WANTING TO BE A POWER RANGER.

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS. YES!

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YOU STILL RUB 50 PENCE COINS AND MAKING WISHES LIKE IN THE QUEENS NOSE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT.

YOU GOT YOUR MAM / MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS. (BN BN DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO).

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

KELLY KOPOWSKI FROM SAVED BY THE BELL WAS THE HOTTEST PERSON ON TV.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE TELLITUBIES EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU REMEMBER MATTHEW CORBETT ON SOOTY AND SWEEP.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE.

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.

YOU DRANK SUNNY DELIGHT.

YOU KNOW THAT CAROL VORDEMAN WAS COOL BY WATCHING HOW 2.

YOU OWNED AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WAS LIME GREEN OR ILLUMINOUS ORANGE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.

YOU HAD ONE OF THOSE PLASTIC MONEY POTS THAT YOU WORE ROUND YOUR NECK AND MANAGED TO CRAM YOUR COINS IN AND YOU COULD HERE THE COINS RATTLING WHEN YOU WALKED...WE WERE COOL.

YOU OWNED A HAIRBAND THAT HAD YOUR NAME ON IT!

WHITEBOARDS CONFUSED YOU.

YOU COLLECTED THE STAR WARS POGS THAT YOU COULD SLIDE INTO EACH OTHER WITH SMALL GROOVES AND THEY MAKE STUPID, AND STRUCTURALY SOUND SHAPES.

YOU ATE WHEETOS AND THOUGHT THAT THE PROFFESSER WAS REAL.

CAPTAIN BIRDSEYE WASNT A PEDOPHILE

ANT AND DEC'S POKE RAP...

FURBIES WERE BOTH THE COOLEST AND MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

ART ATTACK AND SMART...ENOUGH SAID.

LEGGINS.

LUMO TRAINERS.

POPPER TROUSERS!.

Haha I was born in 93 :) and i remember most of those shows especially kenan n kel .. whooo luvss orange soda? :p oh and I still watch fresh prince now! ;)
and sega megardive!! wowww those were the dayss

another thing i remember from the 90's was after mass on a saturday night i would watch blind date hahaha oh god...so long ago

I love these threads about generations. I remember all those things,but I'm an 80's kid. I was born in '77 Anyone else around here born the ending of the 1970's decade?

I was born in 92..

I had a furbie lmao..nuff said

and... I had a Spice Girls poster on my wall :doh:

I watched Ninja Turtles, Raphael was my favorite. lol

I still watch re-runs of Fresh Prince, Full House, and Saved By The Bell. :lol:

I was born '91 :D

for the OP, I remember Kenan and Kel. "Who loves orange sodaaaa, keeeelll loves orange soda, I do I do I do ooooh" still makes me :lol:
Power rangers !! LOL.
Goosebumps books, always made me so scared. The TV programme too :eek:
Super Nintendo.
Toy Story is one of my fave moments, it's so funny.
Fresh Prince, I remember desperately learning the opening theme song.
I think I still have my walkman somewhere lol.

I had the furbis, tamagotchis. They used to drive me crazy. :lol:
Spice Girls :D I loved them. I had the barbie dolls too, I remember I saved up forever to buy them.

Yep, I'm a 90s kid. I miss all of that stuff. I'd love to live in that era eternally, but I guess childhood always seems much brighter. Lately I've felt nostalgic for cassette tapes. I wish they were still around. I actually have a cassette tape sitting in my room. I don't know though, it might be blank.

I also remember all the fads that were popular when I was in elementary school, like pogs, yo-yos, Razor scooters (well those were a little later) There was always something the kids were into.

I remember getting a Super Nintendo for my birthday. That was a great gift, and I still have it. :)

I still like to look at some of my old things I still have from this time period, and relive those days.

I can't believe 1990 was twenty years ago now. Man I feel old.

I was born in 88 , but I grew up watching all those programs...I remember one of my favourites were Clarissa explains it all and Gola Gola island from Nickelodeon :)

'94. omg I had a furbie too! I love TFPOBA and K&K! :D I used to wear these spice girls tops, you know, the short ones haha.

edit

aaah power rangers!! my siblings and i used to fight about whos being who:lol: i loveee pr!

90s is hilarious. So funny looking back.
All those ridiculous clothes! & the grunge phase everyone went through (if you were in your teens, my sisters were) So bad.

Fresh Prince! I just bought that the other day sooo good! hahaha

found this online...hahaha
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A 90s KID IF...

YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR".

YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV. !

YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS".

YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.

YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS, TROLLS & TAMAGOTCHIS AND DIGIMONS.

YOU STILL GET THE URGE TO SAY "NOT" AFTER EVERY SENTENCE. NOT.

YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE RED RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.

REMEMBER WANTING TO BE A POWER RANGER.

YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.

YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS. YES!

YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC 'POD' AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!

YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.

YOU STILL RUB 50 PENCE COINS AND MAKING WISHES LIKE IN THE QUEENS NOSE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT.

YOU GOT YOUR MAM / MUM TO BUY 'BN' BISCUITS. (BN BN DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO).

YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.

YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.

KELLY KOPOWSKI FROM SAVED BY THE BELL WAS THE HOTTEST PERSON ON TV.

"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.

YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.

YOU REMEMBER A TIME BEFORE TELLITUBIES EXISTED.

YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

YOU REMEMBER BUM BAGS.

YOU REMEMBER MATTHEW CORBETT ON SOOTY AND SWEEP.

YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ON FUN HOUSE.

YOU COLLECTED TAZOS.

2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.

YOU DRANK SUNNY DELIGHT.

YOU KNOW THAT CAROL VORDEMAN WAS COOL BY WATCHING HOW 2.

YOU OWNED AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WAS LIME GREEN OR ILLUMINOUS ORANGE.

YOU REMEMBER WHEN SATURDAY NIGHT TV CONSISTED OF BIG BREAK AND JIM DAVIDSON'S GENERATION GAME ON BBC, GLADIATORS ON ITV, BACK TO BBC FOR NOELS HOUSE PARTY FOLLOWED BY THE LOTTERY WITHOUT ALL THE GAMESHOWS ATTACHED TO IT TODAY, CLASSIC CASUALTY, THE NEWS, THEN A FILM, USUALLY A BIG ACTION FILM LIKE TRUE LIES.

YOU HAD ONE OF THOSE PLASTIC MONEY POTS THAT YOU WORE ROUND YOUR NECK AND MANAGED TO CRAM YOUR COINS IN AND YOU COULD HERE THE COINS RATTLING WHEN YOU WALKED...WE WERE COOL.

YOU OWNED A HAIRBAND THAT HAD YOUR NAME ON IT!

WHITEBOARDS CONFUSED YOU.

YOU COLLECTED THE STAR WARS POGS THAT YOU COULD SLIDE INTO EACH OTHER WITH SMALL GROOVES AND THEY MAKE STUPID, AND STRUCTURALY SOUND SHAPES.

YOU ATE WHEETOS AND THOUGHT THAT THE PROFFESSER WAS REAL.

CAPTAIN BIRDSEYE WASNT A PEDOPHILE

ANT AND DEC'S POKE RAP...

FURBIES WERE BOTH THE COOLEST AND MOST ANNOYING THING IN THE WORLD.

ART ATTACK AND SMART...ENOUGH SAID.

LEGGINS.

LUMO TRAINERS.

POPPER TROUSERS!.

:rofl: those sweet memories!!
I was born '90. I'll turn 20 in another 7 mths :mello: :no:

91 here! :)

Oh God, I miss those days...

It was just a great decade especially for a kid.

I remember waking up on Saturday mornings to watch all those epic shows and cartoons!

And I remember the Pokemon, Furby, Polly Pocket, Tamagotchi, Butterfly clips craze... :lol:

Why the hell were we so bent on those things? :lmao:

Furby scares the beejesus outta me! Gosh... Glad I didn't succumb to the hype. All my friends got one for Christmas and most of them threw it away because it was too scary. :p

I never had a Furby. Except the ones that came from McDonald's in Happy Meals... I had Littlest Pet Shop, Pokemon cards, Barbies, Polly Pocket, Sky Dancers, Beanie Babies, etc, etc.

Back