Anticipating Something Special Released Around June 25th

GreenEyes

Proud Member
Does anyone besides me think that maybe the Estate may release something around June 25th to the mark the 5th anniversary? I know it's not a celebration, but a day of remembrance.:cry:

Maybe some sort of unseen video from a concert, or an interview or studio footage. Anything like that would be so sweet.

I hope that nothing happens on June 25th. Fans should remember Michael in their own way.

Same here. Hopefully I will be so in to my video and computer games. That hopefully I will not be thinking about what day it is. And if I do I know I will be crying so extremely bad. Like I did every year on that horrible date. Especially around 6:30 pm on that horrible date. That was the time when I had gotten the most worst news ever about him.:( :boohoo

I hope nothing happens on June 25th too and I also think I shouldn't even switch on the computer that day. I want to try to do something else so that I can get distracted from the date. Probably it's not a good way to overcome the pain but it's the only thing I haven't tried yet... But anyway, I'm most likely to see what I feel like doing that day and then I'll decide.

Back