Another Part Of Me (Bad Tour rehearsal snippets!!!)

AtlasAir

Proud Member
So this is new, apparently (?)

It KILLS me that hours and hours of rehearsal footage for the Bad tour ALONE is just sitting around somewhere and we'll never see it all. And man, look at the quality of this clip...

Saw this the other day, amazing footage! I think its pretty safe to say that they got the full dress rehearsal in pensacola in great quality

kermit.gif
:in_love:

Thanks! Amazing footage! They should have included the full rehearsals in Bad 25. Estate please release the rehearsal footage in the future!

RELEASE ALL THIS REHEARSAL FOOTAGE PLEASE!!

Great to see this. Thanks a lot for sharing!

I love to see how he rehearsed. - It really is MAGIC IN THE MAKING!!

So this is new, apparently (?)

It KILLS me that hours and hours of rehearsal footage for the Bad tour ALONE is just sitting around somewhere and we'll never see it all. And man, look at the quality of this clip...

Be still my heart lol. :wub::wub::wub:

kermit.gif
:in_love:

Ditto! I always enjoy the way he moves to this song. And it always makes me start dancing myself. It's too contagious. :dancing: Very cool.

Thanks for posting, AtlasAir!!! :flowers:

Access Hollywood has a tape with at the very least the full song!
Someone get a job with them, then hunt for the tape/file!

We should let the estate know we (the fans) would be interested in rehearsal Footage ! I mean look how successful This is it was ! The fans would buy ALL Dangerous Tour rehearsals, Bad, History ! A Rehearsal DVD with a title like "Michael Jackson, Before The stage"
It could include interviews from the band members from ALL 3 Tours ! ....Anyone Agree?

Great quality but im afraid they wouldnt release that since it seems to be only from one angle. What if the other tapes were lost from that rehearsal or maybe they only recorded it with one camera.

These things aren't lost. There are hours upon hours of this stuff in their possession.

And this particular video may or may not have been one angle. It's only a short snippet.
We have seen from other rehearsal videos (ie smooth criminal) that there are multiple cameras.

And none of these things will ever be released. Bad Wembley dvd didn't even have a scratch of extras outside of the concert itself.

Things like this can be released. Check out the thread in my sig.

Things like this can be released. Check out the thread in my sig.

a collectors label is needed. in my opinion they should release three projects a year, giving fans the choice of what they want to see and hear.

Best thing to do with rehearsal footage would be to release it in 2 disc dvd from the tour.

Disc 1, Concert
Disc 2, Rehearsal Footage

I just love the Pensacola rehearsal :girl_tantrum: I wish I could see them all and of course this in full. I saw it a few days ago, love these bad tour rarities..thanks :in_love:

Great quality but im afraid they wouldnt release that since it seems to be only from one angle. What if the other tapes were lost from that rehearsal or maybe they only recorded it with one camera.

It's not like Wembley'88 that they released has amazing camera angles.

It's not like Wembley'88 that they released has amazing camera angles.

Ya, they suck. Only because they are from jumbotron. If it was shot for commercial purpose, the cameras would be more and edit would be better (hopefully not another chick fainting Bucharest though)

They really should find a way to release these amazing rehearsals. There's so much the Estate could do with these materials with a bit more thinking and creativity.

We should let the estate know we (the fans) would be interested in rehearsal Footage ! I mean look how successful This is it was ! The fans would buy ALL Dangerous Tour rehearsals, Bad, History ! A Rehearsal DVD with a title like "Michael Jackson, Before The stage"
It could include interviews from the band members from ALL 3 Tours ! ....Anyone Agree?
I AGREE!! I just about died when I clicked on this clip-I watched some of the Dangerous Tour special on MTV on YouTube recently (I never saw it the first time around) and of course, I've seen the BAD specials-and now this?? There is so much that the estate could release and put on as extras on the BAD doc or tour-or just rehearsal DVD-Surely they could work out a deal with MTV for the footage or Showtime or showever it was. I can't believe the quality-I'd be happy if it was fuzzy!!!

Back