Another Ontario tornado hits.

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
li-620-2-ontario-tornado-watch-2pm.jpg

First Goderich suffers a huge tornado a few days ago, now another tornado watch is now issued in Southwestern Ontario, but the tornado icon shows the tornado is hitting southwest of Ottawa.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/tornado-watch-issued-southwestern-ontario-152827114.html

Take a look at this aftermatch Goderich tornado destruction.

[YOUTUBE]WM7VindN-pc[/YOUTUBE]

We get tornados here in the midwest of the US. We actually have a tornado watch in my area right now! Just keep an eye on the news, and be ready to quickly get yourself and pets (if you have any) into the basement or other safe place.

I saw an episode of Desperate Housewives years ago where their neighborhood was hit by a tornado. The people had HOURS to prepare for it. They even had characters going to the lumberyard to get plywood and nailing it to their windows. LOL! Those writers should have done a little more research into tornados. As you know, in reality, we have minutes to get to a safe place once a tornado has been spotted!

Last edited:
i live in waterloo ont thing hit us here we got big thunder stroms & all the cables want out :yes: but everything is good & o.k

Yeah, I heard on The Weather Network this morning that their ticker for the Tornado warning is just a technicle glitch. I did mention on the Weather thread last week, I live in Iroquois Falls btw, they say we're supposed to have a tornado, but nothing happened, that's the second time since last year they say we're supposed to have a tornado and then passed us.

As I watched The Weather Network this morning, I saw an eye-popping video by Nataile Thomas in a huge thunderstorm in London, while she's on live, the power went out. Take a look.

[YOUTUBE]jmfRLj2A-S0[/YOUTUBE]

We had a thunderstorm last night, it was really dark and I think it lasted for half an hour. As for thunderstorms, I ain't scared of them, I'd play a little game called seek a lightning.

[YOUTUBE]Ba4OfTwcWmU[/YOUTUBE]

If you look at 0:02-0:23, you'll see the area I live in, you can't see the name of my hometown, it's between the east of Cochrane and Timmins, that we're supposed to have a tornado a few weeks ago. Look at the tornado in Dryden.

My mom called me while I was playing my Spongebob game, she told me there's a tornado warning again, when I checked The Weather Network, the warning is just below us, at the Kirkland Lake area, then once again NOTHING HAPPENED!!! Tornadoes in Northern Ontario is very rare.

Back