Another GHTTG Movie Question. Was Anyone Shocked At This Part? I Was. *Spoilers*.

Donathan

Proud Member
In Get Him To The Greek Movie, Aaron refuses to let Aldous snort Heroin for Aldous's own good, throws Aldous's Heroin on the floor and grinds it into fine powder into a carpet, destroying it. Aldous calls him a wanker, British slang for jerk, and calmly tells Aaron to buy more Heroin for him. Aaron refuses to, and Aldous suddenly flips over a mini table and starts cursing Aaron out in a loud, angry, emotional voice.

I was shocked when Aldous suddenly had a temper tantrum towards Aaron, because Aldous was usually fun and laid back. :O This screaming tirade he screamed at Aaron was a complete 180 from his partying self.

Donathan, why were you shocked? Anybody KNOWS you do not destroy a drug addict's drug in front of them, or you will find yourself breathing through a tube.:doh: What I personally think Aaron should have done was lock himself in a room that had a window, and then crawl out the window and buy Aldous baby powder, and chuck the Heroin in the garbage,put the baby powder in the red bag, and give Aldous the baby powder to snort.:yes:

Back