anniversary of people wanting to dance like MJ and # of weeks Thriller's at #1 are the same

Proud Member
This year is the 37th anniversary of Motown 25. Yes that is the same number of weeks that Thriller album was at number 1. Random post, i know. lol.

Last edited:
This year is the 37th anniversary of Motown 25. Yes that is the same number of weeks that Thriller album was at number 1. Random post, i know. lol.

Random post rule! :jump:

:billiejean:

Last edited:
That's ok we like random. :)

Random post rule! :jump:

:billiejean:

lol...thanks yall!:D edit...twenty four hours later i realize i am off by ten years. but, i am predicting the future, cus MJ will be just as memorable.

by the way..another random thought is, that people who hate MJ, are adapting his catch phrases and symbols. i noticed in L.A. Weekly Magazine..a noted MJ hating magazine, with their editors and writers who hate MJ, have ads that are in line with their beliefs, but one ad is from a new company, whose symbol is 'Brace Yourself', and it has fists on it. now, we know that the phrase 'brace yourself' alone, means nothing. and fists alone, mean nothing. but together, we know they are a Michael Jackson ism. and we know that's where they lifted it from. i see that, a lot, among haters.

Last edited:
Back