Angel "Angelikson" Cascio Introduces New Artist: Aria

djbad

Proud Member
Hello,

Angel asked me to let you guys know about a new artist that he signed to his label, Angelikson Productions, named Aria.

He has his official website is up (http://www.angelikson.com/)http://www.angelkison.com, and there is a snippet of Aria's song "Tonight" and a instrumental snippet created by Angel.

Angel would like to know what you guys think of Aria's song. Yea or Nay?

You can email him your thoughts at info@angelikson.com He is really encouraging you guys to email him what your thoughts are on the website, the music. Please don't bombard him with MJ questions.

Check it out! :cheeky:

You can leave your thoughts here too and I will pass along your comments to him.

THANKS! :)

n641935588_1145455_3080.jpg

i don't hear or see a link to a song - just hearing an instrumental..

Thanks,

I will let him know to put the music player on the home page. I found it when I clicked on Artists and then click on Aria's name. Then below there is al ink to the music player. The song that is playing when you go to the site will be playing at first, but hit the stop button and then click on the "Tonight" song. Hope that helps.

I'm going to be stepping away from the computer for awhile, gotta get some sleep, I'll try to be back later to check this thread out. If you guys don't mind bumping it for me, would be great! :)

You know, I really love the main page music very much. The vocal sounds give it a very intimate feel I think. The other songs weren't my type of music but they seemed to be good. I think the vocals could use a bit more work though from what I could remember....but that's just my own personal opinion. I don't know much about making music. The vocals were good, but just could have parts redone I think. (The nananana's reminded me of teasing..like nananana boo boo) so maybe that's why I wasn't as fond of those.

Thanks, I'll pass on your comments to him.

Did you guys know that Angel is credited on Thriller 25 on For All Time playing the piano/keyboards.

I didn't know that. :) (I did know that we share the same first name though :D )

your name is Angel?

His real name, btw, is Eddie. ;)

I am not trying to be rude or ignorant but who is Angel and why did you state that we can't send him anything about Mike? Isn't this about Angel and not Mike? Just asking.

I am on the website now and I would listen to the song, but I do not have speakers. I like the website.

Angel Cascio is one of Michael's godsons along with his brothers Frank, Dominic and Aldo and their sister Nicole Marie, and is well known amongst MJ fans to be close to him. There are many fans that would hound him with MJ questions if they were given the opportunity.

Did you guys know that Angel is credited on Thriller 25 Anniversary playing piano on "For All Time"? :)

^I love that song. It was a favorite when I first heard it around 5 years ago. I don't know all the names of those close to Michael, so I wasn't aware of the connection, I just had to click on it because of the name.

(Yes my first name is Angel ...well it's what I've always been called kind of like Tito is not Tito's first real name though it is his name that he is known as to all who know him sort of thing. The name on my birth certificate is a bit more elaborate)

The vocals were good, but just could have parts redone I think. (The nananana's reminded me of teasing..like nananana boo boo) so maybe that's why I wasn't as fond of those.

Hi,

I agree with Ape on the nanana's, maybe play with it a little? ;)
That's the only thing I can say I would change. Besides that I like it!

Sunset

Angel sent me this reply:

Great... Hope you all Enjoy... This is just the beginning...

Thank you to all the Fans...

Angelikson

Oh, and I didn't realize this at first, but both songs on the player are Aria's. Angel's instrumental plays only when you go to the site.

Last edited:
Angel Cascio is one of Michael's godsons along with his brothers Frank, Dominic and Aldo and their sister Nicole Marie, and is well known amongst MJ fans to be close to him. There are many fans that would hound him with MJ questions if they were given the opportunity.

Did you guys know that Angel is credited on Thriller 25 Anniversary playing piano on "For All Time"? :)

Thank you for the tidbit. I had no clue who he was at first. I usually assume that their last names were "Tyson" but whatever. And he was credited for playing the piano on "For All Time"? That is great. Good thing that he is doing something. His website is very creative and nice.

A bit off topic - I asked the person who made this thread the question, not a certain someone. Please do not state my real name on this thread or this board. We are not friends and I do not want you to answer ANY questions that I post on this thread and this board. Thanks.

Angel doesn't go by Cascio either. He likes to be referred as "Angelikson" in musical circles. It's all in the mystic I guess.

Angel got back from his vacation and I'm sending him your comments now. Does anyone else have anything to add about Aria's music?

Angel says:
I got some of the feedback, thanks again... Let them know the listening is temporary, they only have one more week to leave feedback then the music comes down... I find the comments rather interesting, enjoying them very much...

Thanks, I'll pass on your comments to him.

Did you guys know that Angel is credited on Thriller 25 on For All Time playing the piano/keyboards.

did not know before ! thank you !

Back