Aner Iglesias is processing the Estate

Ashtanga

Proud Member
MJ's Landlord Sues: The Estate Blew Me Off!

8/31/2010 10:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's former Las Vegas landlord is suing the MJ Estate -- claiming he never received $234,000 for damage the singer allegedly caused to the home during his stay from 2008 to 2009.

The landlord -- Aner Iglesias -- had previously filed a creditor's claim with the Estate ... but dude says the administrators blew him off ... so he's decided to file the suit.

According to the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Jackson damaged the exterior and interior of the home, and screwed up the phone and alarm system.

Reps for the MJ Estate could not be reached for comment.
http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/31/micha...ner-iglesias-lawsuit-las-vegas-home-landlord/

:doh:

... OUKEY ... thats Michael - damaged the exterior and interior of the home, and screwed up the phone and alarm system.

Yes, I can see Miky going back and crushing a few tables and telephone lines.
-_-

really.... these guys are.... whatever

In my opinion, thus far, the Estate has done a dang good job and if they "blew" this guy's claim off, they must have had a good reason for doing so.

If anybody plans on filing ANYTHING against Michael's estate that best have a good case or they too will be BLOWN OFF by the executors!

They obviously take their job very seriously and ain't playing no games!

These people are totally insane....Michael would never do damage like that...jeez..dont they ever get tired of this stuff.

I can't believe people keep suing him.

So stupid. Greedy F...ers!

In my opinion, thus far, the Estate has done a dang good job and if they "blew" this guy's claim off, they must have had a good reason for doing so.

If anybody plans on filing ANYTHING against Michael's estate that best have a good case or they too will be BLOWN OFF by the executors!

thats how I see it as well

All I've gotta say is join the line buddy!.......

Last edited:
I don't believe Michael would do that kind of damage. That's ridiculous. What exactly are they claiming he did to the exterior and interior of the home?

Michael's not even here to defend himself on this...what the hell is wrong with that picture?

If Aner wants to make a FOOL of himself, let him.

I guess Michael drew on the outside of the walls with crayons and put smilie faces on the interior of the walls. At least, Aner is providing humor for us, so let him continue his false claims.

If Aner wants to make a FOOL of himself, let him.

I guess Michael drew on the outside of the walls with crayons and put smilie faces on the interior of the walls. At least, Aner is providing humor for us, so let him continue his false claims.

:lmao: I was going to post this.

omg, this kinda people keep appearing everywhere :mello:

I agree. To me it seems like estate is sending out a sign that it's not easy to get money from them and that's good. less future lawsuits.

Michael didn't seem like the type to need anger management classes. I think somone else tore-up his house. People love to blame Michael for everything.:nono:

This bloke wants $234,000? Good grief! What were the phone and the alarm system made off? Gold and diamonds? Some people just have no shame ans are unscrupulous!

These people are totally insane....Michael would never do damage like that...jeez..dont they ever get tired of this stuff.

But this guy has been making this claim from way before MJ's death.

I remember MJ bodygaurds saying in GMA interview that Randy Jackson made alot of damage to the house when he tried to break in by his car when they told him that MJ refused to meet him...Joe also tried to break inside and caused some damages...

^^This is possible. But Michael didn't move out of that house right the next day after those incidents (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong) and I am sure he didn't want to live in a house with a broken telephone and alarm system.

see you in court fool. the estate doesnt settle so these ppl better be ready with their evidence! yeah mj moved into carolwood in dec 08 for who ever was asking. or thats when its lease started.

Back