Analyzing the Media’s Hypocrisy in Reporting on Michael Jackson’s Settlements.......

Actually that whole blog is VERY good! Some great investigation by the folks over there. Like for example how desperately Ray Chandler fought Mesereau's attempt to subpoena him! I have never known that info before, but it's there, supported by court documents.

I also read the part about the two jurors who after the trial said they thought MJ was guilty and they were forced to agree with the verdict, horrible people, so full of shit too. That person, Ellie Cook was against MJ from the beginning, she personally thought he was guilty of some of the claims but as the article says two weeks after the trial she didn't even remember which claims it were. These people are laughable, and like Mesereau said...these people are embarassing themselves.

About 2Pac, yeah...something similar in terms of injustice happened to him. I always believed the man was innocent. Watch this...quite powerful, and Pac spoke the truth there.

[youtube]1UHAm2bOoEE[/youtube]

yeah..i can relate to the not looking in the eye part that 2pac was talking about..

anyway...i was looking for the comparisons to other celebs settling, and the media treating them nicely, as opposed to how they treated Michael, but it didn't get that far..

still...it was good reading..

Back