An ODE to the greatest!!

xscape guy 2003

Guests
With respect to everyone, at a time of near reflection i would like to share with you all my Poem i wrote to Michael. It is how i felt on the day of his passing and i hope you can leave it here so everyone can see what i felt and i am sure what every other fan did on the day of his passing.

One last thing is i would like to say this has taken me a long time to share with you all and i hope you appreciate it.

I love and miss you Michael, always yours
*beatlesboy*

*Just what you meant to me*(c) T Clarke July2009

"Leaving this great big space, making a very sad face.
Breaking a huge beating heart, making life so very hard.

Taking a smile , becoming a frown. Taking a grin becoming a growl.
Making a void from a happy time, changing laughter into a whine.

From happiness to sadness, from calmness to madness.
From reason to unrest, from faith to not knowing whats best.
To times of sadness to come, because your not there to make me hum.

For now your with Angels that will hear your heavenly voice, and to that they are sure to rejoice.
No more sweet vocals of a talent not treasured, but in death so deeply measured.

Like a KISS from the Blade striking my face is now how my life is relayed.

For the void you have left cannot be replaced , YOU are MY Idol, My Friend, My Ace.

I love you Michael Jackson from the bottom of my Heart! and that is something that will never grow apart.

Miss You.

Terryx

R.I.P.

:angel:

God Bless

Lovely, very heartfelt. Thank you for sharing!

Yeah.. this shouldn't be in News and Happenings.

I'm going to move this over to the Remembering Michael forum. :)

This is wonderful...you have a great talent..thank you so much for sharing..:hug:

Thanks very much guys for your kind words, i am sure with the impending date looming i will get another one, i say * get * because like Michael i truely believe it is not me that does this but i recieve it! hence why i can only do sometimes and not always. Its strange as if i have a poem i have to write it down there and then otherwise it is gone.

Terry

Back