An MJ Fan Has Died After Hearing News

Thril

Proud Member
I was just reading on another site that an MJ fan has died after hearing the shocking news today.

That's what I heard. Others are saying a lot of MJ fans want to commit suicide now.

I tihnk there will be many suicides after this news. :( I know it's hard to see for tears at the moment but please try to think of all the good he brought to the world. He may have died but his music and memory will live forever. x

if anyone of you are feeling suicidal, please talk to other people.
the pain is unbearable, i know, but please DON'T HURT YOURSELVES!

Oh no. Bless that fan's soul if this is true. I honestly hope no one will committ suicide over this. The pain is deep and I know a lot of fans, myself included, are broken up about it, but suicide is not the way, imo.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! that is so sad :( . My prayers and thought are with that fan's family

This is absolutely terrible. Many people are understandably upset by Michael's untimely passing, but each suicide committed out of despair over Michael's death makes a sad situation all the more tragic. Talk to your friends and family and get some support. You are not alone. Even chatting on message boards like this can bring one a measure of comfort. I know that has been the case for me. Chatting with all of you has transformed me from a person in despair to a person who wants to celebrate everything that Michael ever stood for.

Please people talk this over with your loved ones and with other people for support if you don't know how to express your grief. Michael don't want us fans killing ourselves. Remember there is a whole world out there that knows what we are feeling.

Fans? Do NOT do this! Your purpose is to keep his legacy ALIVE. He was such a special and wonderful person, and would NOT want this. Stay safe. Talk to each other. We WILL get through this.

love one-another, ok?

Victoria

I'm certain Michael's spirit does not want any of the fans commiting suicide! Please don't do this! He always said how much he loves his fans, so for everyone's sake and MJ's spirit, please don't do this!

Oh my God.. that is so sad.
We all feel so lost right now but we never should do anything to harm ourselves.. Michael wouldn't have want us to..

This is terrible :(

I also feel like dying, but Michael wouldn't want us to harm oourselves!

And please people, think about what his children must feel! They lost their father!!!

this day is terrible so many pple are crying when i got a text this morning at 3 from an indonesian guy who interviewed me last yr i thought someone was playing an evil joke but i got up and turned on the telvision my god i still cant believe it and cry a lot and those ppoor kids who ll tell them daddy is not cming home my heart hurts for them
love you more michael for ever and ever and beyond

Back