An M.J.J. Innocent Forever Foundation, Inc. Banquet Dinner Event with Thomas Mesereau

billyworld99

Proud Member
September 16th, 2011. Tickets are available for this event.
http://mjjforeverinnocentfoundation.org
This man never stops. The journey to the truth continues.

This is the power of truth. Its light is incomparable to anything else. It is like stepping into a different reality or opening a door after spending ages in captivity and letting the fresh air in. If you’ve been at least once to where the truth is you will never forget the sense of freedom and the wings it gives you for doing the impossible.

This gives us hope that William Wagener and Thomas Mesereau will never stop.

I am hopeful Gardner school and MTV’s Aug 29th restoration are signs that we will get there sooner rather later.

Yes, the tendency is there, but there is still very much work to do. Let us do what the Heavens want us to and keep our fingers crossed.
Thanks to Deborah French for the info

billyworld99;3472622 said:
September 16th, 2011. Tickets are available for this event.
http://mjjforeverinnocentfoundation.org
This man never stops. The journey to the truth continues.

This is the power of truth. Its light is incomparable to anything else. It is like stepping into a different reality or opening a door after spending ages in captivity and letting the fresh air in. If you’ve been at least once to where the truth is you will never forget the sense of freedom and the wings it gives you for doing the impossible.

This gives us hope that William Wagener and Thomas Mesereau will never stop.

I am hopeful Gardner school and MTV’s Aug 29th restoration are signs that we will get there sooner rather later.

Yes, the tendency is there, but there is still very much work to do. Let us do what the Heavens want us to and keep our fingers crossed.
Thanks to Deborah French for the info

Thank you so much for this information. I have been trying to buy a ticket, but the system cannot verify my debit card. I tried 2 of them with no luck. Has anyone else been having similar problems?

PS: just got a confirmation that the money was taken out so I guess it went through. Anyone else going?

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Steffy and I am the webmistress of the MJJIFF. Thank you so much for posting this thread. We will also be having musical performances at the banquet, and please see our official Youtube channel
MJJForeverInnocent

We have 2 Give Aways happening this week!!!

We are giving away ONE FREE hotel room at the Kyoto Grand for 2 fan club presidents during the week of the Murray Trial.
We are also giving away ONE FREE dinner ticket for the Banquet Dinner.

Please contact me ASAP

steffy@mjjiff.org

Back