An Email I received last night! :)

Kurt

Proud Member
I was browsing thru my unread emails and found this

"Dear Kurt,
After our long chat we had last night about michael Jackson, I felt your pain and came to understanding how much Michael meant to you, At first i found it a bit hard to believe when you said that you left michael was the only true friend you had, and that was always there for you, For 20 years you have grown a very strongly liking to this man and never once got the chance to see him live in concert or ever meant him, my heart goes out to you and to all other Michael Jackson fans, the pain caused by losing someone that meant so much to you is nothing that anyone in the world should go through, I just to let you know that i will always be here for you, If you ever need a friend or someone to talk too. Michaels Legend will live on forever and as long as you believe in him he'll always be by yourside, watching over you, He wouldnt want you to get upset he'd want you to go on and live your life to the fullest. I hope soon that you will feel better and his presence around you. In the main time heres alittle something that i hope makes you feel better"

MEMICHAEL.jpg

yours truly
Kirsty

Back