An article about XSCAPE I wrote on my blog that I think many of you will agree with

Meh, you focus too much on the negative. The past is the past. The Estate are finding their way. and you forget the deluxe CD has 17 tracks.

Meh, you focus too much on the negative. The past is the past. The Estate are finding their way. and you forget the deluxe CD has 17 tracks.

I was thinking the same thing. Why use up all that wonderful artistic & intellectual talent to crush, belittle, and destroy? I was hoping at the end something creative and uplifting will be interjected to lift this writing up, but I did not find it. I know some are angry with the estate/sony and find their endeavors lacking, but in hammering on the wrongs of the estate/sony, what is forgotten is that Michael Jackson's name and material is mixed in to estate/sony endeavors. Given this, any attacks on the efforts of estate/sony actually places Michael Jackson's name and material into the mix. Therefore, at the end, all you get after reading one of those writings, is a negative piece about Michael/Sony/estate, and that is not really what is best for Michael, in this context.

read the first view lines.
read the last few lines.

All i needed to know.
Didn't bother to read on.
A pity you invested so much time in writing this.

read the first view lines.
read the last few lines.

All i needed to know.
Didn't bother to read on.
A pity you invested so much time in writing this.

The bolded, that is what I find so sad about it all--that all that time could have been spent to use that great talent in more uplifting ways.

Back