American Idol Kris Alllen rocks Arkansas!

rockstar

Proud Member
i'm sorry if someone all right post put i saw this

American Idol Kris Alllen rocks Arkansas!

kris-allen3.jpg

American Idol contestant Kris Allen returned home to Conway, Ark. just 20 miles north of Little Rock to greet his fans, sign autographs, and perform songs such as Michael Jackson's "Man in the mirror".
With screaming fans everywhere the excitement was undeniable. For Conway, Ark. a star was born. Local businesses had signs put up everywhere cheering for their hometown star "Allen". One fan even had a sign that read "I'll have ice for lunch any day"
Allen's schedule was very jam packed and included performances in Little Rock, at the University of Central Arkansas and a parade in his honor before the Conway show.
One thing is for sure in Conway, Ark., this town is clearly supporting its local hero "Kris Allen"
Kris Allen can be seen performing on American Idol this Tuesday on FOX.

This dude's OK but IMO he shouldn't still be in the competition. He's been very lucky to come much further in the competition than someone of his level of talent should have. The thing is, he seems really popular. So popular in fact, that he might win. I think that would be a terrible injustice to the obvious winner Adam Lambert. From day one it was clear he would win. I just hope he didn't peak to early. That's the problem with these competitions. You could be excellent from week one but if someone else who wasn't always as good as you peaks within the last few weeks, they could take the competition away from you. I think Adam really deserves to win. He's a rare talent and it's a shame in a way he was discovered on American Idol because it's a show with a tainted image of being some kind of popstar manufacturer that churns out generic recording artists like Britney Spears-types. But Adam Lambert is the kind of performer who deserves more respect and credibility than that. It's a shame he couldn't break into the industry some other way.

Back