Amber Alert!! For Neviaeh Amyah Buchanan!!

LindaC781

Proud Member
ncmec150x92.gif
[SIZE=+2]Amber Alert[/SIZE]
amberalert.gif
Missing From: Monroe, MI Missing Date: Issued for: Michigan: Statewide Contact: If you have information, please contact Monroe County Sheriff's Office, 734-243-7070 Circumstances:
UPDATE 2: Child's photo added.

UPDATE: Child's name corrected.

The Monroe County Sheriffs Office is investigating an incident of an endangered missing child. Bike found in parking lot of apartment. The child was last seen at 8:15 p.m. on 5/24/2009 and is believed to be in extreme danger. If you have any information on the alleged victim, abductor or vehicle, IMMEDIATELY telephone 911 or Monroe County Sheriff's Office at 734-243-7070.
download-image.do
[SIZE=+1]Missing Child [/SIZE] Name: Neviaeh Amyah Buchanan Alias: Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Brown Skin Color: White Age: 5 Height: 3FT8 Weight: 45LBS Gender: Female
Description: Last seen wearing a red, white and blue striped shirt, knee length blue jeans.

It really hurts my heart when I read or hear about these kinds of things.
Especially when it involves children. I really hope she is found alive and well.
Also, I thought her her name was spelled Nevaeh, thats Heaven spelled backwards.

Theres also another little girl who went missing in October of 2008 from Michigan....
not too far from Monroe. Physhics from California were brought in
saying where to look for the child. She has yet to be found.

man..who the fuck does this?? who keeps snapping up children?????

and if the usa cares so much about children, why do i have to be at an MJ site to hear this?

stuff like this should be more important than a presidential speech!!

what is WRONG with this country?????!

Aw this is so sad...just like little Madeleine that is missing for about 3 years (?) already... I cannot imagine the sorrow the family goes through specially the child.

Some sick people to do this stuff to children....they should be exterminated!

Update: Neviaeh Amyah Buchananbody's body was recovered today. God Bless her and her family.

looking forward to judgement day.

my prayers out to her family, and may she rest in peace. i know she's in Heaven.

man..who the fuck does this?? who keeps snapping up children?????

and if the usa cares so much about children, why do i have to be at an MJ site to hear this?

stuff like this should be more important than a presidential speech!!

what is WRONG with this country?????!

I know my friend, I feel the same way...What the hell are they thinking?, I mean, don´t they have a heart!!!

no follow up on who the killer is? no follow up on what they're doing to the killer? i haven't heard anything.

and considering that the government is planning on cutting health care to kids, before adults....and no follow up on any killers of many recent kids, in the media.. i can see what i knew was true all along. the usa doesn't really care about kids. but the day will come.....

Last edited:
Nothing yet Vince.
Just the same 2 who were of interest to the authorities from the very beginning.
That Mom looks suspect too. I think she knows more than she's tellin'.

Little Nevaeh's funeral services will be held tomorrow.
Many people from all around Michigan have been paying
their respects all day today.

Rest in peace little one.

I don't live to far from where this happen and it's just a damn shame, some people are so sick in this world

Back