Alternative Ticket Outlets

Katzr2000

Proud Member
After watching the Ticket video by AEG I thought it might be useful to inform people of alternative ticket outlets apart from Ticketmaster and Viagogo. This might help people save themselves some money while attempting to get tickets only available at premium prices.

I will try to keep this updated.

SeeTickets
This is a very reliable company and the rival to TM here in the UK. I have used them a lot in the past and actually prefer them to TM.
They currently have first tier Thriller packages available for most dates. Also like TM they have had resales happening, with seats in the 1st tier and top tier at £75. At this moment £75 tickets available.

Lastminute.com
They originally had a varied range of tickets and packages available, however like most of the other vendors now have a limited range. From personal experience I can say they have excellent customer services, and actually try to find you the answers to your questions instead of fobbing you off like some companies we know *cough* TICKMASTER *cough*!
They currently have FLOOR thriller packages for sale at the same price as they were on TM for all dates but the opening night here. I purchased my VIP tickets for opening night from them, and the only negative thing I can say about the process is that you will not find out your row until closer to the date (no matter how much you call them :p) but I have recently found out that many vendors are also doing this.
They also have Thriller Package and Hotel packages available from £930. So at the basic rate thats an extra £130 on top of your VIP ticket price for a hotel. For 4* hotel package see here and for 5* hotel packages see here

Thomson Experience
Thomson Experience is listed as the official vendor of hotel and ticket packages on MichaelJacksonLive.com. They currently have packages for July and August with more dates to be added it seems. They offer varied Hotels and varied seats. They have a Gold package which includes either a one or two night stay in a 5* hotel with block B seats, or a Silver package which includes a one or two night stay 4* hotel with top tier (401 or 422) seats. Prices range from £209 - £490 per person depending on what package you select and if it is for 1 night or 2 night stay. The packages are for two people.
I think the gold packages are very good value for money. For one night at the 5* Radisson Mayfair you can expect to pay around £236 minimum. For a block B ticket from viagogo you can expect to pay AT LEAST £250 per person! And you also have to take into the added security with these packages with them being an official source!

Stargreen
They appear to have 1st Tier Thriller Packages for all dates with four available for each. Seat specifics are not known at the time of booking. I believe this will be allocated on a first come first serve basis at a later date, like Lastminute.com.

TicketLine
They currently have BK 101 Thriller packages available still for some dates in July. They also still have dates in Janurary and Feb listed with "please try again" so this might be a sign of potential resales at a later date.

Due to the uncertainty of whether or not the youtube video listing these sources being officially from the o2 / AEG, I have place the next source of tickets last and in itallics. I know that the other ticket vendors are genuine companies. However, I have never heard of or used Event Travel personally, and therefore cannot vouch for them being genuine. Buy from them at your own risk.

EventTravel.co.uk
They currently have hotel packages available for 11 different nights (july, August, January, Feb). You can customize your package in many ways so its hard to give a specific price. But they appear to have seats in top tier, block 107 and block 110. The prices range accordingly, but with hotel included they seem very reasonable when you compare to Viagogo. However, I think you can only book in pairs.

Lastly is my own UNOFFICIAL ticket source recommendation...

Scarletmist.com

This website is a TRUE fan to fan ticket exchange. They facilitate the sale of concert and festival tickets at face value ONLY. They are simply a website to connect sellers and buyers. They make no profit but offer no security. But they do offer advice on the best way to go about transactions (meeting the seller in person instead of buying online etc). I have never used this service myself, but know of plenty of people who have purchased festival tickets through them with no problems.
They are not currently listing Michael Jackson tickets due to them being far in the future, and want to prevent money scams (under the assumption that people who purchased tickets for their own personal use would not sell them so quickly after purchasing them). It is however worth checking back closer to the concert dates if you are still without.

I tried to find information on the other vendors mentioned in the video but could not find any tickets on their sites, so if anyone does, please let me know.

Last edited:
it is appreciated. but are you sure that this is really AEG, or something cropping up trying to take advantage of fans, with phony 'tickets'?

it is appreciated. but are you sure that this is really AEG, or something cropping up trying to take advantage of fans, with phony 'tickets'?

The video can be found in this thread.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62454

It was posted on theo2's official youtube channel, but if you are ever unsure about a ticket outlet, you can always call AEG yourself and ask them if they have been provided with tickets to sell. Hope this helps :)

Can anyone tell me if that is reliable source??

Its not a source listed in the o2 ticket video but I know a lot of estate agents manage to get hold of tickets somehow (my local thomas cook has madonna tickets. Thomson is a reputable source. However, that is not their main site, and I could not find any link from their main site to michael jackson tickets or thomsonexperience. I suggest calling thomson and asking them if thomsonexperience is to do with them...

Yea I didn't see that you'd said it was on official site before! MY BAD! sorry! I will add it thomson to the official outlets...

*NOW UPDATED*

Last edited:
Back