Alternate ending for "Bad"

Heni

Proud Member
I need your help, my dear fellow fans! :D

I just found out that there's an alternate ending for the "Bad" music video.

Is there anyone who knows where I can watch it? I'm crazy about Bad and I'm super excited now to see it. I'm really sorry if it has already been discussed in another threat.

Thanks!

I need your help, my dear fellow fans! :D

I just found out that there's an alternate ending for the "Bad" music video.

Is there anyone who knows where I can watch it? I'm crazy about Bad and I'm super excited now to see it. I'm really sorry if it has already been discussed in another threat.

Thanks!

the estate's archive, every short film was shot with high res film reels! i'm sure it'll come in the future.

The alternate ending is out there, although it doesn't appear to be on Youtube. I did find it on Vimeo though, as part of a "re-cut" version someone made. You have to skip to the 15:50 mark to see it.

Didn't they put it on Bad 25? With Michael and the guys sitting on the subway train and he has his shades on.

The alternate ending is out there, although it doesn't appear to be on Youtube. I did find it on Vimeo though, as part of a "re-cut" version someone made. You have to skip to the 15:50 mark to see it.

Thank you so much! :)

So funny, i remember after Bad25 aired, one day later, i went to the internet, and searched after it, but couldn't find it.

Back