Allegedly Illegal 'This Is It Band Tour' is to be held without permission from MJJproduction& AEG?

dangerous2000watts

Proud Member
Allegedly Illegal 'This Is It Band Tour' is to be held without permission from MJJproduction& AEG?

I'm not good at English but hope you guys read this.

Look at this clumsy poster :ph34r:first.
40972468.jpg

You see a BIG Korean word in the center, right?
That is an Idol star's name who will perform.
His name is even bigger than Michael's name LOL

The tickets for these Korean concerts will be on sale next month.

Guys. These concerts are so weird and we think it might be illegal!!!
Now let me explain why.

Reportedly Three companies are working together with support from
a TV channel.
One is S1 entertainment which we've never heard about. We googled
but couldn't find the phone number nor their e-mail address.

Another is 'Paragon entertainment.' We called the company so many times
but none of us heard if they got permission from MJJ producion or AEG.
A woman is in charge of the shows, so we called her many times. I did too but it seemed she doesn't know anything.
They insist they got permission from Sony but they haven't sent any e-mails or fax which can be evidence.

The other hasn't unveiled yet. They are spreading articles in Korean that THREE companies have been working together. The articles just say
One AMERICAN company is in. but... what company? No one knows.:doh:

Sorry Japanese fans NO OFFENCE but I have to say this.
Recently in Japan, several shows called 'Who is it' cancelled.
We came to know the shows are similar to this 'This IS It Band Tour'
According to a kind fan from Japan on this board, the shows were sold out
but they got cancelled without beforehand notice.
Strange, huh?

3. Who are the 'This Is It Band?'
According to the articles, Judith Hill is coming.
What about Michael Bearden, the music director? What about Orianthi?
A fan from MJFC who lives in N.Y.C made calls to help us.
He told us he found that Michael didn't know about the band tour thing and he was told Michael is too busy to perform in Korea.
As you guys guess, Orianthi is not coming either.:mello:
Who are they, then????

We became being skeptical and now we guess the shows might illegal.
We can't help it LOL

What you can do

1. Contact MJJ production immediately and ask them if they know about what's going on

2. Contact AEG

3. Contact Sony U.S.A. and ask them if they are in charge of the tour thing

4. Visit Ortega's tweet and leave your comment
I'm sure that he doesn't know about this. Kenny was the director of This is it!
what if he doesn't know someone is making profit using his show?

I would appreciate if you guys let me know how can we contact MJJ producion and AEG.

Man. Being an MJ fan here is hard. Korea's biggest fan site has 15,000 members which are not many considering fans from the U.S.A and the U.K.
If you can help us, we would appreciate. :angel: Thanks.

Re: Allegedly Illegal 'This Is It Band Tour' is to be held without permission from MJJproduction& AE

The estate or sony will get them soon. If they don't have the permissions for those two companies.

Re: Allegedly Illegal 'This Is It Band Tour' is to be held without permission from MJJproduction& AE

sorry but no fucking way its on this date
now were on the 19
and its to the 2,3
no way its a reall poster sorry
even though i would like the band to tour with the dancers as the this is it show
i could be what mj wpuld have wanned

^

Dancers are ain't coming for sure. LOL

This F**** shit makes me so upset but I try to calm down.

Man. Being an MJ fan here is hard. Korea's biggest fan site has 15,000 members which are not many considering fans from the U.S.A and the U.K.

I perfectly understand you,my friend. Being a MJ's fan here in Vietnam is not easy either. Everyday,I go to school and hear crap like "MJ is way uglier than blah blah [SS501,Big bang,ect...]" or "He is just a plastic surgery freak" or "he bleached his skin". Even though we keep on updating new info about the autopsy report,some assholes still come to our forum to talk crap stuffs...
We only have 1 [I swear that there is no second MJFC in Vietnam] MJ forum and 3100 members...

End ranting time...~ sorry for off-topic

Another weird concert thing is going on

A post from MJJB

i saw something like this in a local message board too. is this something that's going all over asia?

the nerve of the "organizers" of this concert is saying that Michael's "double" is named Kenny Wizz and sometimes when Michael would get so tired Kenny Wizz takes over for him on stage. i was like "whaaaaaaaaaaatttt???!!!" haha! this is crazy!

here it is copied word for word from this forum. source: Michael jackson tribute world tour concert lands in cebu - iSTORYA.NET

MARK YOUR CALENDARS, CEBU!!! FOR THE CEBU LEG OF THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT - WORLD TOUR, APRIL 30, 2010 @ THE CEBU INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER.

†† THE MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE CONCERT - WORLD TOUR

with

KENNY WIZZ (official Michael Jackson stand-in performer)
THE MICHAEL JACKSON BAND | Michael Jackson's Dancers and CHOREOGRAPHER

††† APRIL 30, 2010 | CEBU INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER | 8:00 PM

†Ticket outlets (Tickets will be available by March 30, 2010)

††† Ayala Center Cebu, Customer Service
††† SM City Cebu Ticketing outlet
††† Parkmall Customer Service

†Ticket Prices (Tentative, kindly wait for final confirmation)

††† Platinum (with seat reservations) - P1,285.00

††† Gold Tickets (Free seating) - P 875.00

††† SRO Tickets - P 425.00

FOR TICKET | SHOW INQUIRIES AND ADVANCE TICKET RESERVATIONS PLEASE CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS;
0917.7021579 | 0922.4501576 | 0917.5010501 | 032.3160694 | 032.4127523

then people started asking who the heck is Kenny Wizz. the author of this thread replied:

@nirdle: yes THE ORIGINAL BAND MEMBERS OF THE MJ BAND WILL BE HERE and Kenny Wizz is his stand-in performer (kanang in the middle of his performance kapoyon sya si kenny maoy mugawas as him and yes he is made retoke and paid to look exactly like michael jackson!) (translation: in the middle of his performance when Michael gets tired Kenny comes out as him. and Kenny Wizz was paid to alter his appearance to make him look exactly like Michael Jackson).

crazy people making up things like this just to make a quick buck off our Michael! makes me sooo mad!!

deleted

Kenny Wizz claims he was in TII:
fb_ken10.jpg

I'm confused.

Someone in Korea is doing a Michael tribute show and naming it 'This Is It' - is that the problem? I don't understand :/

They're wondering if the people doing the show have permission from the estate. And also whether it's false advertising saying the TII band is going to be there I think?

I perfectly understand you,my friend. Being a MJ's fan here in Vietnam is not easy either. Everyday,I go to school and hear crap like "MJ is way uglier than blah blah [SS501,Big bang,ect...]" or "He is just a plastic surgery freak" or "he bleached his skin". Even though we keep on updating new info about the autopsy report,some assholes still come to our forum to talk crap stuffs...
We only have 1 [I swear that there is no second MJFC in Vietnam] MJ forum and 3100 members...

End ranting time...~ sorry for off-topic

You must have been going through so many things! I'm sorry to hear that.
Just ignore what people say. If we were not his fans, we might think he was a freak as media described him during the trial.

They're wondering if the people doing the show have permission from the estate. And also whether it's false advertising saying the TII band is going to be there I think?

You're right. A tribute show won't need any permissions I think, but if you want to use the name of the concert and advertise using the band members name, I think that's the problem.

This whizz guy is a load of s:censored:!

Read this on Soompi...this is a load of BS I'm sure of it.

Kenny Wizz claims he was in TII:
fb_ken10.jpg
IF ''fans'' are still don't know if it was the real MJ in This is It or not, they have no right to call themselves ''fans'', and can go where the sun don't shine. -_-

I hate kenny Wizz and all those impersonators who don't genuinely love MJ and just want to cash in. This guy talked crap about MJ in Singapore.
Kate Moss too. They lied just to get people believe they are 'something'. Can't stand this type of crap.

Has anyone forwarded this to the estate? If they are shown it, I'm sure they'll check it out and see if they need to act on it. There were some email addy's for the estate, right?

Why?

Makes you think that vigilantes are a good idea after all!!!!!

This guy looks like a poor wax doll of Michael.. :lol:

Oh ok thanks :) Hmm.. strange.

IF ''fans'' are still don't know if it was the real MJ in This is It or not, they have no right to call themselves ''fans'', and can go where the sun don't shine. -_-

I can only see Michael in the film, except for the stunt guy in Smooth Criminal who is mentioned in the credits.

Though Navi (another impersonator) told a UK tabloid that he was approached to do some filming of long shots (far from the camera) for the TII film but he refused.

Again though, I only see MJ no impersonator.

The plot thickens....
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/02/22/2010022200626.html

Jung Yun-ho, better known as U-Know of the boy band TVXQ, will perform in a commemorative Michael Jackson concert scheduled for March 27 and 28 in Seoul.

Titled "Band from Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' the Movie with U-Know," the joint U.S.-Korea show will reenact the last concert planned by the late King of Pop.

Jackson had planned to perform a series of fifty concerts in London last year which would have been his first major performances since the HIStory World Tour in 1996, but died on June 25 just 18 days before the date of the first show.

U-Know will travel to Las Vegas in early March to join the American team. The Korean concert producer S2 Entertainment will reveal the final cast and content of the concert on Friday, and tickets will go on sale from March 2.

Back