All-Time Worldwide Box office - This Is It is...

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
All-Time Worldwide Box office

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross?region=world-wide

To the Date Dec. 8:

This Is It is the 269th biggest film in world rankings...

ajoyzl.jpg

yeah...tii was scheduled ahead of time for just two weeks. there was no such thing as planning like that for any of those others. i think the wood would be afraid of an extended run. lol. tii would probably be number 1, then.

wow that's really impressive. Great Job :D

no its 278.

please everybody wake up !

these figures don't consider Inflation...

It should !

The ticket prive in the 80's was 3,5 dollars !

It's now 7 dollars !

so please don't take seriously this Chart...

If we consider an adjusted inflation Chart, This Is Is It is even not in the Top 1000

It should !

It's now 7 dollars !

If we consider an adjusted inflation Chart, This Is Is It is even not in the Top 1000

I read once in the 1990s that if Gone With The Wind had today's ticket prices, it would be the number one movie (at least in the USA). Back when that was released movies were about 5 cents.

Exactly!

It should !

It's now 7 dollars !

It should !

It's now 7 dollars !

I didn't know that. Still, TII is the most successful movie of it's kind AND the most successful documentary movie ever. That is good enough for me :)

Last edited:

It should !

It's now 7 dollars !

Exactly! There is no statistic more worthless in the entertainment world than the top grossing movies of all time. It's something that has bugged me for years.

It's always bugged me that they don't track ticket buyers as well as gross dollars.

Exactly! There is no statistic more worthless in the entertainment world than the top grossing movies of all time. It's something that has bugged me for years.

It's always bugged me that they don't track ticket buyers as well as gross dollars.
same as highest grossing concert tour. u can compete when 50 years ago a ticket cost a 1$ now its 100

Back