All Things Madonna **News, Comments, etc.**

Travis

Proud Member
Madonna released a statement to the press...

“I can’t stop crying over the sad news,” Madonna says. “I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless.”

madonna.png

Also,

Guy_Bio_Photo_crop_bigger.jpg

From Guy Oseary on Twitter:

That never happened: A month ago Madonna told me she wanted to do a surprise performance at one of michael Jackson’s uk shows..

Source: http://twitter.com/guyoseary

Me: How amazing would it have been to see these two together on stage? What a spectacle! What might have been. :(

Last edited:
Michael and Madonna on stage together would have been Iconic.

I do not know what day the show begins to Madonna. This is the week. I read in a Brazilian site that Madonna will make a tribute to Michael on your show. I do not know if it is only in a show that will be more than one at O2, I think 4 shows (not sure). Let's be careful.

*Someone has already thought about it: if she sing a song she did with Michael in the past and that nobody knew and that for some reason was never released? I was thinking much about it.

Madonna's second leg of the show starts on Saturday. The 4th of July.
A previous recording will also be shown on sky the same night is anyone is interested.

THE QUEEN PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE KING

By Chatty Kathy, on July 3rd, 2009
35282a0476.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Madonna is paying tribute to Michael Jackson in the same arena where he was to stage his great comeback.
The superstar is preparing a special part of her concert Saturday at O2 arena. Madonna publicist Liz Rosenberg says she is going to unveil a special song, along with a choreographed dance in honor of Jackson.
Michael Jackson was to perform his comeback concerts at O2 starting July 13. He died last week at 50. He had been rehearsing for those shows in his final days.

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h94mardjs0Tmd7DkeNu860lsysQQD9976DG80

I'm really hoping that Madonna's recent actions will bring in more MJ fans. She's the last true legend of MJ's star status left.

Back