All the more reason to see TII.

xthunderx2

Proud Member
I was just sitting here watch Michael live in Bucharest and 'will you be there' ...came on..of course I started crying ....and then I started thinking...watching Michael sing this song and listening to his voice in this song....is even more reason for us as Michael Jackson fans to support TII.....To show him that we will always be there and support him....I know he is looking down on us all right now and he is thinking....'My fans truly loved me and supported me til the end"'.. ...The world is watching...lets continue to do Michael proud...

I was just sitting here watch Michael live in Bucharest and 'will you be there' ...came on..of course I started crying ....and then I started thinking...watching Michael sing this song and listening to his voice in this song....is even more reason for us as Michael Jackson fans to support TII.....To show him that we will always be there and support him....I know he is looking down on us all right now and he is thinking....'My fans truly loved me and supported me til the end"'.. ...The world is watching...lets continue to do Michael proud...

I totally agree with you, its going to be upseting but hes worth every tear, and im looking forward to it now!

I am with you on this one! :yes:
I really feel we need to go out there and show the world that we all love Michael so much and that we will never forget him.
This film is going to be heartbreaking but I need to see it!
My two boys who are 7 and 11 are looking forward to it and yesterday we went shopping for outfits to wear to the cinema.
My two boys got suits and a fedora each to wear.My youngest even begged me for a pair of shoes like MJ's which of course I gave into :)
The first thing my youngest did when he got home was put it all on and he was dancing round the lounge like Michael!
I bought a beautiful sequined jacket to wear as we all know Michael was all about the bling!
I hope a few other fans dress up for the ocassion as I feel its all about celebrating Michael now and keeping his legacy alive,thats the least we can do for him after he gave us so much :cy:

I am with you on this one! :yes:
I really feel we need to go out there and show the world that we all love Michael so much and that we will never forget him.
This film is going to be heartbreaking but I need to see it!
My two boys who are 7 and 11 are looking forward to it and yesterday we went shopping for outfits to wear to the cinema.
My two boys got suits and a fedora each to wear.My youngest even begged me for a pair of shoes like MJ's which of course I gave into :)
The first thing my youngest did when he got home was put it all on and he was dancing round the lounge like Michael!
I bought a beautiful sequined jacket to wear as we all know Michael was all about the bling!
I hope a few other fans dress up for the ocassion as I feel its all about celebrating Michael now and keeping his legacy alive,thats the least we can do for him after he gave us so much :cy:

Aww thats lovely, your boys sound so cute!
You no, we cant dwell on what weve lost for ever, we have to pick ourselves up, life has to go on, and theres not a better time than this, its time to celebrate him now! Ill be of to the cinema in my sequin jacket with my fingers taped thats for sure!!!

I agree with you 100%. I'm so proud of being a MJ fan and I want the world to know that we will support Michael and be with him FOREVER. I really mean that. TII is our opportuniy to show everybody what Michael means to us and that we will do anything for him. :)

Aww thats lovely, your boys sound so cute!
You no, we cant dwell on what weve lost for ever, we have to pick ourselves up, life has to go on, and theres not a better time than this, its time to celebrate him now! Ill be of to the cinema in my sequin jacket with my fingers taped thats for sure!!!

Actually they don't know it yet but we didn't just buy the outfits for the cinema we are taking them to London on the 6th Nov to see Thriller Live and then on the 7th we have got tickets for the exhibition at the o2.They are both going to be so excited.
They have both been so upset since Michael passed as they were so looking forward as we all were to see Michael perform again :cry:

Your post made me tear up. You're so right.

Back