all the MJ out and about pics...

Femkela

Proud Member
Hi everyone, I was just thinking about all the pictures of Michael that are posted on this forum. And not the photoshoots but Michael on the streets or in a shop, just going about his normal life. I always immediately click on the thread because I want to see him. But then I feel like an intruder and a paparazzi and a stalker almost. Because that is not Michael Jackson the superstar we all love, that is Michael Jackson the person who just wants to buy a book. Of course I know that all the people posting these pictures do so with the best intentions and this is no attack on them whatsoever. But I am curious to know how you all feel about this.

I know I do feel kinda bad because the guy can't even go out without being hounded by press/fans, but MJ knows how to handle it, and he gets it so much. It's sad because he can't live a normal life :( but he seems to cope well :)
I mean if i saw him, i'd try to contain myself.. but i'd only ask for a hug. I wouldn't pounce on him and force him to sign stuff.
But yeah i like looking at new pictures when of Michael, especially when he's smiling :) it's nice to know he isn't just hiding.
:) we'll be seeing so much more of him this summer! woohoo ^^

Yeah I am so happy about that. Indeed Michael can cope with it very well. But on the other hand, does that make it ok for us fans to follow his every offstage move? Should he have to cope with us watching him as well as all the tabloids?

Back