All the fans shoule be back to cinema this weekend

mkgenie

Proud Member
we should support Michael in theater this weekend again.

please go, like you have never seen the movie before, never seen the premiere, and bringing your family and friends.

Just go back and cheer for our King.

there will be no Michael Jackson on big screen in years.

the box office miracle can be created.

YES! As I just posted in the other post. MJ needs us this weekend, A Christmas Carol is out and the children and parents movie crowd is gonna give TII a run. Please please lets keep Michael in the top spot.

Not me. Can't afford it. I already went broke for Michael buying O2 tickets, not doing it again.

I think im gong this weekend or maybe next week. But im deffo going again no matter what! Yess, we must keep Michael up there- he deserves it. It will be waay better than that Christmas Carol film & any other film out atm for that matter!

MICHAELS THE KING! :)

MJ needs us NOW !

if you're done with This IS IT..., watch an other movie but buy a "This IS It" Ticket !!!!!!

Don't let MJ down now !!

spread the word around you...especially american fans !!!

:cheeky:Aren`t you kidding us?

No I'm not kidding. I spend too much money on Michael. I've seen it 4 times in the cinema, that's enough. I've told everyone I know to go see it. And I plan to buy both the dvd and bluray when they come out so I'm already supporting it as much as I can.

No I'm not kidding. I spend too much money on Michael. I've seen it 4 times in the cinema, that's enough. I've told everyone I know to go see it. And I plan to buy both the dvd and bluray when they come out so I'm already supporting it as much as I can.

Oh, if that`s the case, you have supported enough I think, I meant "went broke". So I think you are kidding us,:smilerolleyes: lol...I have spent a lot of money on our king before too, we should support him, especially he has left us forever now.:ph34r:

MJ needs us NOW !

if you're done with This IS IT..., watch an other movie but buy a "This IS It" Ticket !!!!!!

Don't let MJ down now !!

Even though I am going again. This is a great idea to just buy tickets if you can't make it.

Since tonight I doubt I will make it to the showings, I am gonna buy 2 tickets online anyway. Thank you for the idea. :D

Lol!

I've seen it three times so far, I posted in another thread that I'm dragging my mom to see it again because I did not like the crowd in that theater (chatty rude teens cracking jokes). Lol, I told her I want her to TRULY experience the movie. She begrudgingly said "fine!"

I'm also looking for other fans to see the movie with again as I want to share our love for MJ in person and talk about the film here in NYC. Then I'm going to see it for a final time in IMAX!!!! YAY!!!

So in total, it will be 6 times. But God knows I will make up some excuse to see it again in a different theater, lol. "Didn't like the projection in this theater" excuses, excuses.

me and my boyfriend are going again tomorrow and we are taking my niece. she's 16 and apparently a fan now :D

I just came back from the cinema and saw TII for the 4th time. going tomorrow too.

MJ needs us NOW !

Don't let MJ down now !!

Hey i like this idea, i never thought of this before, but at the moment all i want to watch is Michael even after 3 times but i am going to get my friends to do this.

BOX OFFICE DERBY
Average weekend predictions of 515 players:
1. 'A Christmas Carol - $41.8 million
2. 'The Box' - $12.2 million
3. 'Michael Jackson's This Is It' - $11.2 million
4. 'The Fourth Kind' - $11.0 million
5. 'Paranormal Activity' - $10.2 million
6. 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' - $10.1 million
7. 'Law Abiding Citizen' - $5.0 million
8. 'Couples Retreat' - $4.1 million
9. 'Where the Wild Things Are' - $3.2 million
10.'Saw VI' - $2.4 million

Going with my best mate whos a MJ fan also to see TII again on saturday!! cant wait

Why does everything have to be a contest with some people? What does it matter if it breaks another record, or grosses more than another movie? MJ had nothing to prove. I don't get it.

I hear ya but sometimes it's nice to shut the tabloids up and Michael being number does this.

I understand, but you'll NEVER EVER EVER shut tabloids up. That's just a fact, it's a battle you can't win. Ignoring them is the best, same with anyone else who wants to only trash.

Back