All songs Buxer worked on published!

Dilan

Proud Member
Brad from in the studio with MJ published most of the songs his fellow MJ music team member Brad Buxer worked on with MJ released and unreleased on Facebook. I don't think all these titles are on the song compiling list and I remember some people doubting the existence of 'photographs' but it exists. An interesting thing to scan.

1) Faces
2) What More Can I Give
3) Rich Girl
4) Speechless
5) Stranger In Moscow
6) Childhood
7) Money
8) Little Suzie
9) They Don't Care About Us
10) Break of Dawn
11) 2000 Watts
12) The Lost Children
13) Hollywood Tonight
14) The Way You Love Me
15) Beautiful Girl
16) In the Back
17) The Loser
18) Adore You
19) Days of Glouchestershire
20) Children's Holiday
21) Blood On the Dancefloor
22) Morphine
23) Black or White
24) Jam
25) Heal the World
26) Who Is It
27) Will You Be There
28) Dangerous
29) Jungle
30) Photographs
31) Colorblind

32) Best Of Joy
33) D.S.
34) Don't Be Messin Round
35) Ghost
36) Little Suzie
37) Someone Put Your Hand Out
38) Beautiful Girl
39) In The Back

Update: This is a partial list of songs Buxer worked on with MJ no where near all. Is anybody going to the June 27th Seminar where they will be played?

Why did you bold "Children's Holiday"? It's a fully known song but released and performed by J-Friends, just like "People of the World".
An MJ solo version would indeed be interesting. :)

Why did you bold "Children's Holiday"? It's a fully known song but released and performed by J-Friends, just like "People of the World".
An MJ solo version would indeed be interesting. :)

You forgot to mention 'adore you' (found on the 2009 song list) is a 'fully known' song and so is 'Faces'. I bolded it because not every fan on this site is up to date on unleaked song titles.

Brad from in the studio with MJ published most of the songs his fellow MJ music team member Brad Buxer worked on with MJ released and unreleased on Facebook. I don't think all these titles are on the song compiling list and I remember some people doubting the existence of 'photographs' but it exists. An interesting thing to scan.

1) Faces
2) What More Can I Give
3) Rich Girl
4) Speechless
5) Stranger In Moscow
6) Childhood
7) Money
8) Little Suzie
9) They Don't Care About Us
10) Break of Dawn
11) 2000 Watts
12) The Lost Children
13) Hollywood Tonight
14) The Way You Love Me
15) Beautiful Girl
16) In the Back
17) The Loser
18) Adore You
19) Days of Glouchestershire
20) Children's Holiday
21) Blood On the Dancefloor
22) Morphine
23) Black or White
24) Jam
25) Heal the World
26) Who Is It
27) Will You Be There
28) Dangerous
29) Jungle
30) Photographs
31) Colorblind

32) Best Of Joy
33) D.S.
34) Don't Be Messin Round
35) Ghost
36) Little Suzie
37) Someone Put Your Hand Out
38) Beautiful Girl
39) In The Back

Will the bolded song's be released in the future??? Seems highly unfair if a select few in one country are the only one's that will hear them.

Edit: all of 17-20 should be bolded, they're unreleased.. Those unreleased gems could fill another album, great news.

Also, is What More Can I Give the solo version? I want these tracks!!!!! Lol.

Will the bolded song's be released in the future??? Seems highly unfair if a select few in one country are the only one's that will hear them.

Edit: all of 17-20 should be bolded, they're unreleased.. Those unreleased gems could fill another album, great news.

Also, is What More Can I Give the solo version? I want these tracks!!!!! Lol.

1.) These songs and all songs will be released in future obviously... there is money to be made. The US hears them because of a seminar.

2.) No they can't fill another album because many unbolded are incomplete.

Back