All My Children

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
I hope it's alright to post about a soap opera in here. I will probably need a support forum regarding this soon, so I will just go to soapnet.com. Anyway, my favorite couple is Zach and Kendall. Well those of us who watch it know the show is moving from NY to CA. Therefore, not everyone will be staying on the show. That includes the actor who plays Zach. I am so heartbroken. They wrote the best love story between Zach and Kendall, and I cry almost every day because I know he won't be on soon. There will be no more love story like that. And I'm unsure of how they're going to write Zach off, but I think they'll probably kill him off. The days I see Kendall mourn, oh my gosh, I won't be able to take that. Even though this is all fiction, I have gotten so involved, it's going to affect me. All I can think of is the saying "All good things must come to an end". Why? I wish it didn't have to be that way. :(

I only watch it when Eden Riegel is on. She plays Bianica(Erica's lesbain daughter on AMC)

I watch the show. I am aware of the move from NYC to L.A. It's ashame that not all of the actors are moving on with the show. I know that Dr. Joe Martin, who has been on the show just as long as Susan Lucci (Erica Kane), is gone. I am very sad about Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater) leaving. I am a fan of Zach and Kendall (Zendall as many fans call them. lol). I know Rebecca Budig has returned to the show since she lives in L.A. I am not the biggest Greenlee fan and it was sad when she "died", but I think she should have stayed dead. Hopefully, Greenlee will be there for Kendall after Zach is gone, no matter how he is written off the canvas. AMC is about to celebrate their 40th anniversary in the beginning of the New Year. Hayley and Mateo Santos (Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos), Brooke English, Palmer Cortlandt, Dr. Maria Santos Grey (Eva LaRue from CSI: Miami) and possibly other familiar faces will be returning for a few special episodes! I think they should bring back Janet Greene Dillon, Amanda Dillon's mom. Remember "Janet From Another Planet?" lol

Well I will support you :) I used to be an avid watcher but work and the fact that I don't have Soap Network prevents that. I know exactly how you feel though, some couples just belong together and it saddens me when they break them up. Zach/Kendall were so cute on the Christmas episodes too (even being stuck in a car :) ), I finally got to watch a bit of it. *lends a shoulder* :huggy:

Well I will support you :) I used to be an avid watcher but work and the fact that I don't have Soap Network prevents that. I know exactly how you feel though, some couples just belong together and it saddens me when they break them up. Zach/Kendall were so cute on the Christmas episodes too (even being stuck in a car :) ), I finally got to watch a bit of it. *lends a shoulder* :huggy:

Thank you, that's nice of you. I'm sorry you don't have soap net. Is there a way you can tape it? I feel bad you don't get to see it. Maybe something will work itself out soon for you.

Back