"All In Your Name" purchase problems

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Hi!
June 25th I logged into the Barry Gibb site and bought the Barry and MJ duet "All In Your Name", which I assume many of you also have done. My problem is that while my money have been drawn from my bank account I have never received any song at all - which means that I have not gotten the product I have payed for ; which is this fabulous song. I have of course tried to get in touch with the webmaster. In fact, I have written three emails that I have sent to the site and never received any response at all, which I think is very rude and disrespectful towards their custumors. My question is simply of anyone else have had this problem with the Barry Gibb site? It would be nice to see if there are other people with the same problem who are just as annoyed with them as I am. I mean, it´s not the money itself I am talking about, because it´s not very expensive - but it´s the lack of service and a certain rudeness by not answering the mails they get that bugs me. So I would be happy to hear your experiences.

- Mr. Norway

yeah, I was "smart" enough to buy it via my iPhone and of course I couldn't download it but my link expired. So I emailed the customer service but they never replied. I ended up downloading the song from torrents but I told myself it wasn't illegal in my case because I paid for it :)

Just so you know... I am still interested in hearing about your experiences with the Barry Gibb site, as I am pretty certain that there are many people besides me who bought it there. Anyone who wants to share? :)

Back