Alicia Keys - The Element of Freedom

I haven't bought it but I'm sure it's GREAT.

Alicia keys has a huge amount of talent, I love her. What a genius of a title too.

Hi ;)

I have this album. This album is amazing. Very great job!
Hmmm... All songs are great. My favourite song is "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" :)
She's got talent. She's great singer.
I really recommend this album!

@theoriley: What do you think about this album? Do you have this album?

Hi ;)

I have this album. This album is amazing. Very great job!
Hmmm... All songs are great. My favourite song is "Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart" :)
She's got talent. She's great singer.
I really recommend this album!

@theoriley: What do you think about this album? Do you have this album?

I don't have the album myself, but my sister does.
On new years eve she put it on in the car, and I was sold! :blush:

I so love it..
The songs are so good. Good up-tempo ones, and the ballads are beautiful!

Most songs, the lyrics are so strong.. I can relate to it very much.
That's what I seek in music, and if it does .. to me that's good music!

This album was good, but it wasn't her best (Songs In A Minor)..I like Unthinkable (I'm Ready) w/ Drake..Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart, & That's How Strong My Love Is..

Haven't got or heard the album but sleeping with a broken heart is just awesome. I love the throwback to the 80's sound

I adore Alicia Keys, I'm seeing her when she comes to the UK in May and can't wait!
Saying that though, I still don't have this album...I think I'll check it out on Spotify now and come back to let you know what I think. :lol:

I LOVE her new album!! I was a little dissapointed in her previous one but this one makes up for it! :cheeky:
So many good songs on it! :) My favorites right now are Un-thinkable, like the sea, wait til you see my smile and love is blind. :)

I listened to it through once earlier, the ones that stood out to me are Empire state of mind part2 and Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart. I thought it sounded really good to be honest. I love Songs in A Minor a whole lot, I actually still listen to that a lot nowadays. Was blasting Jane Doe earlier! :lol: In my opinion she's still yet to top that album, but this is a good effort. :yes:

This album is awesome, not her best, but still awesome.

I like This Bed, Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart, and Wait Til They See My Smile, the most.

I always perfer her live instead of recording, the more she developed singing No One live the better it got. I've seen her last tour and im going to see her on my birthday this year im so excited.

I got it for Christmas but I still haven't had the chance to listen to it. But I'm sure it will be awesome.

She's coming to Belgium in May and I got front row tickets!!! lol Can't wait!

she´s the best of female live singers in my opinion =)
and very nice,think I´ll buy the new album

Oh I don't know whether I should buy it or not! I'm still thinking..

THE ALBUM IS PERFECT! all i am gonna say. the only song that is not where it belongs is Put it in a love song. kinda ruins the album's atmosphere for me as it is average.

one of my favorite songs on the album is Unthinkable real smooth and the one with Beyonce but Akeys always brings it

Back