Alfonso Ribeiro(Carlton Banks) and Michael Jackson

KB50MJ

Proud Member
Now everybody remembers the street version of the 1984 pepsi commercials:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Well that little kid who was dancing like MJ with the Beat it jacket was Alfonso Ribeiro. He was a great kid dancer and even came out with his own "How To Dance" book:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Then he later stared in the sitcom "The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air". Where he played the role of Carlton Banks. Now for anyone who watches the show, you should know that there have been many MJ references that have been made. not only by Alfonso, but by other cast members as well. Especially in the first season.

Here are some good moments when Carlton dances like MJ:
Smooth Criminal
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Billie Jean
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy=D

I always enjoyed the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air esp when they had MJ mentioned in them :D

LOL I love Fresh Prince of Bel Air! He's pretty good and I love how he does MJ's sidekicks, he does it very well and very smooth.

alfonso! great great show. always loved when carlton would dance!

thanks for the thread..:)..Alfanso is great....I always do enjoy watching The Fresh Prince....he had fun with Michael to filming that commercial..:)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzDaNEJudAs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzDaNEJudAs&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I always knew that was the kid in the Pepsi commercial. I used to love watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Silver Spoons! I was trying to remember which other show I had seen Alfonso in and the clip posted did it!

I'm sorry but I think my favorite Carlton dance was the one he did to Tom Jones' "it's not unusual"...heh!

I always knew that was the kid in the Pepsi commercial. I used to love watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Silver Spoons! I was trying to remember which other show I had seen Alfonso in and the clip posted did it!

I'm sorry but I think my favorite Carlton dance was the one he did to Tom Jones' "it's not unusual"...heh!
The Carlton dance was based on the dancing at the end of the Bruce Springsteen video Dancing In The Dark.

Back