Alexandra Burke!

Like Leona Lewis she has a great voice, but neither of them or anyone from those type of shows have the X Factor. They are just marketed clones of USA artists ie Leona is just a Mariah Carey tribute act and Alexandra Burke with be a clone of Beyonce also bland and just a clone of Tina Turner. I'm happy Alexandra Burke won, as she was by far the best and most talented"contestant", but her voice is just another generic great voice. Great, but not that special.

She's got a good voice but I wouldn't buy one of her albums and I don't think she'll be big in America, like Leona was. I would have liked it if JLS had one the X Factor.

Alexandra is a great talent to be found yet again by the X Factor!
I don't see too much of a resemblance to Leona, But I can see why people might do
Who know what the future will hold :)

I think when Beyonce started to sing I realised how much of a different class she is, but Alex held her own. Fantastic performance! Beyonce just makes singing look so effortless, however you can tell she held back to let Alex shine, I'm very impressed with her depth of character and humility! very inspiring, some other artists should take a note of her professionalism! BRITNEY!

Winner of this years Xfactor! She was amazing!!!

Check out her Duet with Beyoncé!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-ERgAHqXo

ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Alexandra stuff at alexandrafans.co.uk

Someone posted her song on the MJ mains because the song 'Hallelujah' is part of the Sony/ATV collection.

I avoid watching American Idol like the plague. One of the best vocalists who ever competed on the show lost out, but she won big at the end of the day (Jennifer Hudson).

But this girl is amazing. While she doesn't sound like her, she potentially has Whitney Houston-like qualities because her voice is so beautiful and rich. That is the richest voice I've heard from a young person since I was a young person. I want to download the song but it's not available state side. I have been playing it non stop since I heard it just a few minutes ago.

Anyone know where I can cop a copy (legally of course. I will GLADLY pay for it!)

iS IT JUST ME OR AM I NOT HEARING THE "AMAZING" IN HER VOICE?? I DONT THINK SHES AS GREAT AS SOME OF U THINK....I THINK HER VOICE IS PRETTY AVERAGE.. SHE JUST TRIE TO PUT THAT DIVA LIKE BELT ON HER VOICE AND TRIES TO SING THESE BIG SONGS TO MAKE IT SOUND AWESOME..HIGHLY OVERRATED IN MY OPINION

Alexandra was my fav. all the way through. I actually voted for her each week. The final was my dream final w/ JLS & Alex. I'm very happy for them.

Back