Al Capone Wembley Video Mix - Revised Version / Best Dance Moves by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
I did watch my mix again, didn't like it. So here is the new & best one. I also reported that thread to be removed.

Thanks for watching :)

Thanks, watched it :) Nice mix too :) Also uploading another version of this video. Nobody loved it?

Anyway, how your video online with fullscreen? They always block at worlwide!? I always have to upload like these windows style :(

To be honest, I do nothing :D I just upload it as you can watch it with no pitch nor speed change. As far as I remember some of my vids are blocked in Germany by SME but that's all :) Maybe try to make a copyright claim under the fair use. Maybe that will help :)

And thank you for your feedback :) I really appreciate it :)

Beautiful!! This is great--you did an amazing job of fititing the song to the dancing clips!!!

Great vid well chosen clips, what did you use to make the slow motion effect twixtor or something else

Thanks, watched it :) Nice mix too :) Also uploading another version of this video. Nobody loved it?

Anyway, how your video online with fullscreen? They always block at worlwide!? I always have to upload like these windows style :(

Add a smooth color gardient at low opacity over the video. Works every time.

May be the problem is using with the song. Also uploaded the other edit and blocked at worldwide. So I decided to release it later. May be the they remove copyright stuffs.... Or may be I can write to estate and want permission. I know "They Don't really care about us"...

Back