Akon put a E! reporter in his place in this video.

He seems very loyal.
The interviewer on the other hand should BEAT IT!

Good on Akon! Imagine more celebrities did this?

I bet if this interview went on being an ass, Akon might have smacked him, it wouldn't have surprised me. or simply flat out walked out of the place. Not trying to condone violence here, but after watching this video...

[youtube]vmoiWJSNYfc[/youtube]

I would have perfectly understand if Mike DID smack him hard on his head with that thing.

^^^

Well you can't really see if it is MJ. It could just be them making it up. There is no evidence what so ever that it was MJ.

Well done Akon :)

I'm not the biggest fan of his but it's clear he's got tons of respect for Michael :)

I bet if this interview went on being an ass, Akon might have smacked him, it wouldn't have surprised me. or simply flat out walked out of the place. Not trying to condone violence here, but after watching this video...

I would have perfectly understand if Mike DID smack him hard on his head with that thing.

If that was Michael He would smack him with that stick and moonwalk over his little sad ass. Its clearly seen that those papparazi media pigs are just out to annoy people and wind them up.

I will never diss him again after this. Just awesome.

Well done Akon :)

I'm not the biggest fan of his but it's clear he's got tons of respect for Michael :)

And everyone who have worked with Michael and have passed much time with him they know how he really was. They have always the same nice words for him, and a big respect.
Akon began to be angry by what the interviewer said disrespectfully about Michael, I'm sure that he would have slapped him if he had went on :yes:

I think i made it clear that I don't like Akon's music.. at all. But that was just epic. RESPECT +100000!

I thought ya'll had to see it, cause i was really clapping for Akon during this video, he's truly serious here, he's totally fed up all the crap written about him. I like what he says about if anyone from them writes something negative again, he will come to see them.

The thing is, for all these people out there , Mike looked strange and eccentric to them, and in this messed up world, someone who's different is just strange and weird right away, thats the logic of alot of these idiots out there. When peolpe actually met Mike, they saw what a good, down to earth and humble man he was...then they really see how wrong the media has been all the time.

"Now, you tell me. Is that bizarre or what?"

UMM. DO YOU BLAME HIM?!

About friggin' time. My Akon respect meter just went up twelve notches.

Go AKON..............

And respect for not beating the crap out of the interviewer and setting the example Michael showed..........

Back