Akon on "Hold My Hand" [Video]

He seems like a really nice genuine guy :) just wondering is this recent? as at the end it seems like he is talking in the last few days?? :)

looks recent to me. in the beginning he's talking about Michael in the past tense.

Akon is one of the few artists who I have a lot of respect for. He's a great guy, and Michael had a lot of respect for him as well :)

I think this is tops 7 days old.

He talks about the new HMH and says now people will get the full expirience - or half.

He sems like such a nice guy.

If I could I would +1 rep Akon! :lol:

"He had a heart big enough for the world":angel: Oh yes he did. And a lot of hearts broke 06/25/09

thanx for sharing !
i did not know that the leak was something so bad like this ! :(

i like Akon as a singer alot , especially " right na na na" and " Mister Lonely"...he broughtus the one and only Lady GaGa !

thanx for sharing !
i did not know that the leak was something so bad like this ! :(

i like Akon as a singer alot , especially " right na na na" and " Mister Lonely"...he broughtus the one and only Lady GaGa !

What do you mean he brought us Lady Gaga?

thanks for sharing that....I will never get use to Michael be talked about in past tense,,,:(

What do you mean he brought us Lady Gaga?

Regardless of if you hate or like Lady Gaga,
shes a hit maker in 2010,
Michael wanted her to be his opening act you know.

and Akon was the one who fully discovered Lady Gaga and made her breakthrough
I realized a lot of people hate Lady Gaga and Akon in here.

The funny thing is they love Michael both of them Akon and Lady Gaga.
and Michael had chosen to work with Akon, and wanted Lady Gaga to be his opening act.

Janet Jackson knew about Lady Gaga and ruled for her to become this superstar
long before she was Lady Gaga, so everything is tied together
whether you like them or not.

Regardless of if you hate or like Lady Gaga,
shes a hit maker in 2010,
Michael wanted her to be his opening act you know.

and Akon was the one who fully discovered Lady Gaga and made her breakthrough
I realized a lot of people hate Lady Gaga and Akon in here.

The funny thing is they love Michael both of them Akon and Lady Gaga.
and Michael had chosen to work with Akon, and wanted Lady Gaga to be his opening act.

Janet Jackson knew about Lady Gaga and ruled for her to become this superstar
long before she was Lady Gaga, so everything is tied together
whether you like them or not.
Slightly offtopic... I was at Lady Gaga's concert and after opening act Semi Precious Weapons and before Lady Gaga came on stage there was almost an hour of Michael Jackson's songs in arena. I was delighted. :woohoo:

Slightly offtopic... I was at Lady Gaga's concert and after opening act Semi Precious Weapons and before Lady Gaga came on stage there was almost an hour of Michael Jackson's songs in arena. I was delighted. :woohoo:

yeh! that was hilarious! i recall "don't stop til you get enough", "smooth criminal", "bad", "beat it", "the way you make me feel", "rock with you", "wanna be startin somethin" and "billie jean".

ppl were dancing and singing but impatient at the same time haha. the final song was "billie jean" and when it stopped suddenly, the lights went out and the entire arena knew gaga was coming and went NUTS!

but i was a bit surprised when akon said that as soon as "hold my hand" leaked, that was it- everything collapsed. a demo of "bad romance" leaked but gaga still released it in its finished form anyway. and the final version of "hold my hand" is fantastic, i wish it had been released properly when mj was still alive.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion
but coming from a black and a white family,
some of my relatives from the white family, always said somethings about why are your eyes so red, to my black family members,

So i think is partially have to do something with him being from Senegal,
and not really about him being stoned,
some black folks just have red eyes, I seen it many times.

I think this would be a great opener to the the music video. Talk about how great Michael is and his passion to unite the world, then cue the music…

Nobody's perfect.

Haha indeed ;)

Akon is a good guy who did some crazy stuff in the past.
I think Michael taught him a lot about the essence of life.

BTW, i don't agrre with him punching fans, but i can imagine the BS that's being told in the media and stuff can make you really angry. So he just let's it out in a way hahaha ;)

Akon throws people off stages :( And punches his fans -_-

Lol, I knew it was only a matter of time before somebody said something dumb about Akon.
Look, I'm only gonna say this once: EVERYBODY (that includes you too Darling) does something stupid at some point in their lives. It's part of what makes us all HUMAN. And it's also a part of this learning experience we call life.
Akon is not a perfect man and neither was Michael.

Back