ain't no doubt about it The Game ft Justin Timberlake

If there's 3 words I could quite happily never hear again it's 'Featuring Justin Timberlake'.

I'm not saying I don't like him, I do. I think Justified especially had some great tracks. But he's so ubiquitous now. Bring out your own freaking album already. We know how popular you are, you don't need to spring up on everyone else's songs like the proverbial bad penny.

Pharrel, you fucked up. Game, you fucked up. Timberlake, you fucked up.

i know of artists who won't even show up on a track, if they think it sucks, let alone have a part in putting it together. it sounds like a contrived attempt at cornball r and b. should've added Quincy Jones to the mix, at this rate.

even the title sucks. i couldn't even listen to the whole thing. and it reasserts my insistence, in not downloading anything for free. yes, it makes it convenient for my reasoning, too. either i don't download something at all, for free, cus i hate it. or it's really special, and i download it legally.

Last edited:
The track is 'too pop' for Game, I know he needs a radio hit and that's why he has JT on it, but Games flow and Lyrics aint working on that Neptunes track, unlike the Snoop-JT collabo 'signs' which was hot!!!, even his street single 'it must be me' sounds like a lame 'California love' anyways Red album is gonna have some dope production and rapping from Dr.Dre since 'The documentary' so iam lookin forward to that , he releases his album on the same day that Drake does june 6th.

Back