Proud Member
hey mjjc
i am very saddened by this news i just seen on msbsn

its state that in november of 2008 michael only wanted to the 10 shows
we all knew that and thats all mj wanted to do
mj said 10 at the press conference and meant 10

but agelive wanted more
and mj didnt want it

and mj wanted not to turn his fans down and at the end of it knew 50 was to much for him.......... thats all imma say

i love you mikey

That rumor originated from a tabloid and was never confirmed. Kenny Ortega said that Michael was fully on board and completely aware of any and all plans and changes including the added dates--which AEG wouldn't have announced were they not approved by Michael himself beforehand. New interviews with many who worked with Michael on the concerts pointed out how many plans he had with it, and how he had planned on taking it around the world over the next 3-5 years. Those close to him said he had such big plans that they had to try and slow him down, not the other way around.

Michael did want Michael wanted to do. He knew what he was doing.

We know that michael annnounced 10 shows not 50 shows, I believe he went along with aeg after they added more shows, because the fans had bought tickets. michael did not announce 50 shows only 10.

No Michael didn't announce any number of shows at the press conference... he only said, this will be his last shows! I don't believe, that they could force him and put 50 shows on sale, if he didn't agree!

We know that michael annnounced 10 shows not 50 shows, I believe he went along with aeg after they added more shows, because the fans had bought tickets. michael did not announce 50 shows only 10.
no Mj didnt announce that
Aeg and Mj planned to start with 10 shows to test the waters
in fact Mj even talked about taking the show around the world
after his 02 commitment - Kenney Ortega whom I trust - stated
MJ was happy and fully on board .. dont put any faith in the
Tabloid fodder and Dung .. CRAP

MJ loved performing
it was all the crap he had to endure beyond that
that led to his death - not doing what he loved best

people we should know better... don't believe in everything you hear.

Michael was touched and even had tears in his eyes when he heard the 50 shows were sold out. We know how much he wanted to do this. So back off the tabloid reading.

He dosen't like to tour, he said it himself, but he was going to do this for his fans.

Those close to him said he had such big plans that they had to try and slow him down, not the other way around.

Those people "close to him" that said such things were all people receiving money by AEG Live which itself was only PROMOTING what they were trying to sell.

What else shouldy they say? If you're intergrated in a project, you're only trying to tell good things, no sad things...

;)

TSCM, you used to have the "insight" for a long time, but now I think you're losing some ground if I may say this. (no offense intended)

He looked happy enough in rehersals to me.

We need to stop falling for every little titbit the gutter press throw to us.

I'm sure MJ knew what he was doing.

Those people "close to him" that said such things were all people receiving money by AEG Live which itself was only PROMOTING what they were trying to sell.

What else shouldy they say? If you're intergrated in a project, you're only trying to tell good things, no sad things...

;)

TSCM, you used to have the "insight" for a long time, but now I think you're losing some ground if I may say this. (no offense intended)

I feel you completely on your take of AEG Live. I am one of the few who do not believe Michael really wanted to do all 50 shows in the beginning.
I do not want to argue about this, no offense to anyone who may differ. this is my personal opinion and can not be changed.
I think once he started rehearsing with dancers he became committed and focused on giving us his very best in spite of everything elese that was going on behind the scenes with the promoters and business mgt.

Back