After This it album.. No more buying MJ albums?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Do you plan on buying any more albums after This is it album? Ok I been thinking about this good.. So this is it album will be a other greatest hit album under a Michael Jackson movie right? If that case.. I will still buy to support the movies and the estate..and the Jackson family and kids..And only that. But what if sony release a MJ album with all the hits every year under a new album name say.. "Michael Jackson best years" with a few demos or one or 2 remixes .. Will you still buy it? I would feel cheated cause I have all MJ albums. I know the album cover design will change .. And may have 3 or 6 demos or remixes..but I will feel bad for buying them. I don't want to get people mad for what iam saying.. But it's something to think about it. But if Sony does release new albums with unrelease songs or all new songs then I will buy them all up coming MJ albums. What do you think?

Yeah! I will buy his new music and never before heard songs. I will always buy Mike's music as gifts for friends. Don't feel as though it is the end of the world, you make me cry..

I probly wont buy the new album and if they release more greatest this with 1 unreleased song i will just buy that song on itunes instead of the album.

It's good to buy friends and family MJ albums.. But would you buy more greatest hits albums under new album cover designs with few demos? What if Sony plan to release dangerous 20th anniversary with a new design cover a new remixes and unheard demos? Why just release demo album?

To me michael Jackson is alive. Iam not saying iam in denial.. But I never met him.. I love his music and all his work and the man. As long as I see his music videos and his music and pics he is with me.

Well that would be very irritating if they did that, and I don't think I would buy them. I'm already undecided on whether I want to get the "This is It" album. But if it's all new material, no greatest hits, then yes I would definitely buy the new albums.

Of course. We still have many more albums to come filled with unreleased stuff.

My answer is clear - I will buy MJ's every new album to death. Maybe I will buy some as gifts to my friends and family. After all, I will buy them.

As many have said, if sony doesn't try to shamelessly rip us off, I'll buy. Never seen an artist with compilations as many as MJ in relation to number of studio albums.

I don't know if I'll even buy TII album. I don't know about the future ones either. I don't really want to think about it.

I won't buy all the greatest hits and compilation albums. But when the new music is released - that's different.

I will buy an album of new songs. I have all his songs from his albums. I really don't need a greatest hits and stuff.

No doubt there will be a few more full MJ albums with unreleased stuff, look at 2pac, 4 albums of unreleased music.

I will buy an album of new songs. I have all his songs from his albums. I really don't need a greatest hits and stuff.

I'll only buy a new MJ album if at least 50% of it was new material.

No doubt there will be a few more full MJ albums with unreleased stuff, look at 2pac, 4 albums of unreleased music.

Actually there's been 5 albums of unreleased music (R U Still Down? - Until The End Of Time - Better Dayz - Loyal To The Game - Pac's Life)

;)

My favourite being Until The End Of Time (Not just because Liberian Girl is sampled for the song Letter 2 My Unborn).

After The TII album i'll buy that one, but after that i wot be if its GH, i have to many, but if its unrelease stuff etc.. yea i'll buy them.

i buy new music i dont buy greatest hits anyway so makes no difference to me

I will forever buy MJ albums.

Everytime a new MJ album gets released I'll be there!

I will also forever buy MJ stuff for friends as presents.

Back