aeg txt me free billie jean video

macaw

Proud Member
aeg just sent me a txt to redeem code for billie jean video from itunes as a thank you for registering for mj presale any body else had this

yes i had it, cheeky buggars after the chaos of last week, i replied stop to the original text number for the presale last week

Wow, lucky you! Congrats. :) Even if you have it, I would get it anyway, or give someone the code who doesn't have it. :)

I'm downloading mine now :D

Quite good actualy because i'm currently in the process of sticking all my videos on my new iPod :p

Just got the text, and haven't got the video for my laptop or phone yet so Billie Jean here i come. downloading Now!!

EDIT: just watched it. as usual, Pure Genius!!

Last edited:
I got mine :) I've got 1 spare code though, so anyone who wants it say I :tease:

what is the point though? it's not like i can't watch it on Youtube..

I swear it's only a ploy to get people to download iTunes lol

I've just downloaded it even though I own the video many times over on dvd and vhs. Still, it's good to have it on my computer in good quality :)

what is the point though? it's not like i can't watch it on Youtube..

I swear it's only a ploy to get people to download iTunes lol

People in the UK can't watch music videos on YouTube anymore, since they pulled them over a row about royalty fees.

Though sometimes if you search for long enough you can find one that's still up somehow. :p

lol it's 4am in the UK mjgem probably isn't on :p I've got a spare code though, I'll PM you :) idk if it will work for the US itunes but it's worth a try! :wild:
I got the code, but I'm trying to get it to work. :p Thank you!

Back