AEG Hired Dancers For Two Years

pamiiee

Proud Member
Documentary on last night and fact is that AEG hired the dancers for two years........

Documentary on last night and fact is that AEG hired the dancers for two years........

yes thanks _
Correct I believe that was known since the beginning
Some dancers stated the contract was for 2 yrs as far as I know.
MJ knew it to. and he stated to other reliable sources he was
planning on taking the tour farther then the 02 venue ..
this is posted somewhere on this board

Yes...I read that on some dancer's blog month or 2 ago...

Is it me or were AEG pushing Michael?
he did announce he only wanted to do 10.. then it was 50?
did Michael get a say in this? who knows

:no:

MJ probably would have done 100 shows if they wanted him to. It's no secret that MJ wasn't in the best financial situation and he was going to make a ton of money from these shows.

well it has pretty much been confirmed they were gonna take this out of London.
a norwegian choreographer has been working with 2 of the dancers for a long time and told a tv channel here how bad they are hurting cause their dream is crushed!
they were gonna go on a world tour after London.. they said

so it was gonna happen :(

In the press conference Michael never said a number. That's the misconception. Everybody swears up and down that he said "These 10 shows will be my last..." but he didn't specify a number.....

Actually, I read (way before his death) that it was three years.

I truly, truly, truly do believe he was pushed into doing 50 shows (I'm not saying he didn't wanna perform, just not as much as 50 shows...It's shattering!)

I do believe that he was stressed out and misinformed and that had something to do with his death. All in all, I believe his death was all because of...MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

I doubt that he didn't know that he was booked for 50 shows until after it happend, I rekon he did fully know and didnt WANT to do them but needed the money.

I doubt that he didn't know that he was booked for 50 shows until after it happend, I rekon he did fully know and didnt WANT to do them but needed the money.

I believe that but not for the money, I think he was pushed into it some other way.

Man I could be wrong but I don't think you 'push' Michael Jackson into anything, especially when it comes to performing. He would have long since been doing concert tours/shows before the scheduled TII if that were the case.

I think he wanted to be on stage. He could handle 'on-stage' like a pro. Its the 'everything else' that gave him hell.

In the press conference Michael never said a number. That's the misconception. Everybody swears up and down that he said "These 10 shows will be my last..." but he didn't specify a number.....

Yep. He said "These will be my last shows/performances...in London". With the way Michael stated it, I figured there would be more shows outside of London.

man i could be wrong but i don't think you 'push' michael jackson into anything, especially when it comes to performing. He would have long since been doing concert tours/shows before the scheduled tii if that were the case.

I think he wanted to be on stage. He could handle 'on-stage' like a pro. Its the 'everything else' that gave him hell.

amen!

I don't know why everyone is making a big deal out of the fact that it was 50 shows. The man danced all his life, it's not like he was completely out of shape and lost his mojo. Besides, it wasn't 50 consecutive shows. Spread out over 5 or 6 months... it's not THAT bad. About 2 or 3 shows a week. I don't see why everyone was so concerned. It would have been like a regular cardio workout a few times a week.

Actually, I read (way before his death) that it was three years.

I truly, truly, truly do believe he was pushed into doing 50 shows (I'm not saying he didn't wanna perform, just not as much as 50 shows...It's shattering!)

I do believe that he was stressed out and misinformed and that had something to do with his death. All in all, I believe his death was all because of...MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

I agree. It was all about money.

Well then. In a way it's our fault because we bought tickets. Made the first 10 concerts sell out so they exploited that and kept adding dates.

I wish he never announced the damn concerts!!!!!!!!!

Well then. In a way it's our fault because we bought tickets. Made the first 10 concerts sell out so they exploited that and kept adding dates.

I wish he never announced the damn concerts!!!!!!!!!
Its NOT our fault :smilerolleyes: What, you think he would have been happier knowing that his shows didn't sell out?

Back