advice on history lp

kingandqueenofpop

Proud Member
hi dont if this right post to put in. ive been looking for history lp for quite few years now. ive just seen one on ebay.co.uk could anyone tell me why is the 3 lp so rare i know its hard to get hold of ive seen it go for alot thanks

My advice to you is to not look at the ebay.co.uk site and instead look at just ebay.com. That's what I do. It offers far greater range. Those .uk, .au etc sites limit you to searching in your region and I find don't provide you with the most complete results. Here's a link to what you're looking for. There are many up for sale now :) Hope that helps.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R...+jackson+history+lp&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I just came here from ebay.com. Yes that's a better place to check. Actually I've seen some 3-lp packs of history album there, very easy.

yes but the prices or well so want it ya have to pay not bad on ebay.co.uk at the moment better what amazon was charging over 300pounds wow.

Why is it so expensive?
I got mine back 95 and its a 3LP but weren't they all?

As far as I know they were all 3LP... I bought mine when it was released and don't remember it being a special addition!

Back