Advice needed my head is now going crazy!

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Dear Deidre ;-)

I have been lucky enough to have 2x tickets in Block A2 for the 30th July. In the made rush of panick on presale morning I totally forgot the next day is my best friends wedding (of which I am bridesmaid) and expected to stay round the night before etc to have the bridal party gathering etc.
So first dilema... What is the right thing to do??? These are two important moments in my life! And you will all be aware with the prices atm for those sort of tickets its not like I will be able to get seats like that again.

Next dliema... my friend who is menat to be coming with me on the 30th is not going to the wedding so luckily it does not effect her. However as you are all aware (especially Katz!) of my determination to get to the opening night as well. I want to buy those tickets from thomsons at £210 pp which is a great deal and great seats - but she said she will not pay that much at all. she said she would pay £120 max!!!! Shall i just bite the bullet and pay for the rest??

So confused!!!!!

My head is going wedding - micheal - wedding - michael - opening night - wedding - michael............you get the drift!!

Maybe sell the 30th of July tickets and buy the opening night ones? Would that work out? It wouldn't be nice to pull out of your friend's wedding, especially if she's had the dresses made and everything? And I don't suppose you would be able to go to the wedding, then the concert and back to the party? As a bridesmaid you probably couldn't do that? Lol, trying to think of something...

Dear Deidre ;-)

I have been lucky enough to have 2x tickets in Block A2 for the 30th July. In the made rush of panick on presale morning I totally forgot the next day is my best friends wedding (of which I am bridesmaid) and expected to stay round the night before etc to have the bridal party gathering etc.
So first dilema... What is the right thing to do??? These are two important moments in my life! And you will all be aware with the prices atm for those sort of tickets its not like I will be able to get seats like that again.

Next dliema... my friend who is menat to be coming with me on the 30th is not going to the wedding so luckily it does not effect her. However as you are all aware (especially Katz!) of my determination to get to the opening night as well. I want to buy those tickets from thomsons at £210 pp which is a great deal and great seats - but she said she will not pay that much at all. she said she would pay £120 max!!!! Shall i just bite the bullet and pay for the rest??

So confused!!!!!

My head is going wedding - micheal - wedding - michael - opening night - wedding - michael............you get the drift!!

Right people ain't gonna like my suggestion but...Your two tickets are going to cost you £420 altogether. If you take out what shes willing to pay that leaves you with £300. If you are willing to pay the full £210 yourself for your ticket. That leaves you with £90 to pay. Atm tickets like yours are going for around £250 a ticket on viagogo, and £300 to £400 a pair on ebay. To get that extra £90 for your friends ticket you will just have to sell your current tickets at around £130 a ticket to make back the money. Which is more than viable and I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to pay an extra £45 a ticket for tickets that good!!!!

BUT! before you do anything, call up thomson and check about that site like a suggested in the other thread...

Maybe sell the 30th of July tickets and buy the opening night ones? Would that work out? It wouldn't be nice to pull out of your friend's wedding, especially if she's had the dresses made and everything? And I don't suppose you would be able to go to the wedding, then the concert and back to the party? As a bridesmaid you probably couldn't do that? Lol, trying to think of something...

its the day before the wedding - if it was the wedding day itself there would be no issue here.

I will definatly check that website out katz, i had a look into it and there based in spain! Couldnt find any reviews on them either.

I dont think i can let go of those seats lol! I think thats the real issue here lol

its the day before the wedding - if it was the wedding day itself there would be no issue here.

I will definatly check that website out katz, i had a look into it and there based in spain! Couldnt find any reviews on them either.

I dont think i can let go of those seats lol! I think thats the real issue here lol

are the seats not as good as the ones you've got then? x

Ah, so you have to attend the bridal party? Will your friend mind if you come later (after the concert)? At least you won't miss the wedding - that's the most important part! I can understand your reluctance to let go of those tickets:(

Ah, so you have to attend the bridal party? Will your friend mind if you come later (after the concert)? At least you won't miss the wedding - that's the most important part! I can understand your reluctance to let go of those tickets:(

Yeah she wants her bridesmaids to help her set up the reception the night before get a take-away etc - she has said I can go but you no when theres still a little doubt.

No there not bad they are 422 or 401 which isnt tooooo bad but its not A block is it!! Grrrr.

hmm i would hold out then...

food for thought...looking back at the selling trading thread, mj_insane sold 2 BK B row B tickets for 8th July on ebay for £680.....

hmm i would hold out then...

food for thought...looking back at the selling trading thread, mj_insane sold 2 BK B row B tickets for 8th July on ebay for £680.....

That was opening night though! I would like to sell them on here I think. Ill see if i get any interest from anyone on the forum.....at least they can give me all the details of the view i missed :p lol

just looked on ebay for ya and this is all the floor seats i could find...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Floor-Seats...14&_trkparms=72:1688|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Did you spot there massive mistake in that listing?

"HAVE 3 FLOOR SEATS AT A3 AND IT IS THE THE FRONT ROW. THE TICKETS WHERE PURCHASED AT £75 EACH AFTER QUEING UP FOR ABOUT 32HOURS!! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK LOW START PRICE WITH NO RESERVE! THE WINNING BIDDER WILL GET THE E-MAIL I RECEIVED WHEN THE TICKETS WHERE PURCHASED AS THE TICKETS HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET."

They qued up?? but they will send the Email??? I thought the box office gave them tickets?

Did you spot there massive mistake in that listing?

"HAVE 3 FLOOR SEATS AT A3 AND IT IS THE THE FRONT ROW. THE TICKETS WHERE PURCHASED AT £75 EACH AFTER QUEING UP FOR ABOUT 32HOURS!! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK LOW START PRICE WITH NO RESERVE! THE WINNING BIDDER WILL GET THE E-MAIL I RECEIVED WHEN THE TICKETS WHERE PURCHASED AS THE TICKETS HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET."

They qued up?? but they will send the Email??? I thought the box office gave them tickets?

Sorry didn't read them all through properly, theres alot of them and I was mainly scanning trying to see where they were. Question them...it will be interesting to see the response...

Hi, from a fellow 'bunny'! I would kind of hope that your best friend would understand how much seeing MJ means to you, since you're best friends. And seemingly she does, since she said you could go, right? You'd still be there for the wedding. Maybe you could offer some extra help beforehand on something else pertaining to the wedding? The wedding's not early morning, is it? That would kind of suck, but still a small price to pay for seeing MJ and then being there for your best friend's wedding all within 24 hours ;) They say that great things happen all at once!

Hi, from a fellow 'bunny'! I would kind of hope that your best friend would understand how much seeing MJ means to you, since you're best friends. And seemingly she does, since she said you could go, right? You'd still be there for the wedding. Maybe you could offer some extra help beforehand on something else pertaining to the wedding? The wedding's not early morning, is it? That would kind of suck, but still a small price to pay for seeing MJ and then being there for your best friend's wedding all within 24 hours ;) They say that great things happen all at once!

I will remember that last quote. :) thanks. still have a muddley head though :( may go back to looking for one tcikket for the 8th then

I think that's a good idea - help her all you can to make up for missing the night before the wedding. It's great that she doesn't mind you missing it. If it were me I would take her up on that and go, but if you're doubtful and feel too bad about it, then maybe you'll find an alternative:)

I'll buy your tickets off you for more than face value :blush:

I agree with mjbunny, maybe you could offer to help out more before the wedding, and then at least you won't feel bad/your friend is being helped out just as much, and you get to do both great things :)

Is she really bothered bout going your friend? Cos I just had a look at the packages and theres block b ones on there for a good price! Does she understand that this includes a hotel??

(I know Im slow...but only just had a good look at their packages!)

Dear Deidre ;-)

So confused!!!!!

My advice is... sell the July 30th ticket, Go to the wedding. Michael is performing at many dates, and although it may cost a bit more to get close seats, I'd say the wedding is more important. Think of it as.. "What if my bridesmaid chose a celeb/concert over my wedding".....

Weddings are once in a life time.... Michael Jackson concerts... well.. you have 49 other dates to choose from lol

My advice is... sell the July 30th ticket, Go to the wedding. Michael is performing at many dates, and although it may cost a bit more to get close seats, I'd say the wedding is more important. Think of it as.. "What if my bridesmaid chose a celeb/concert over my wedding".....

Weddings are once in a life time.... Michael Jackson concerts... well.. you have 49 other dates to choose from lol

Noooooooo nowe I feel totally GUILTY!! I had made up my mind to go! Just wish I could find a legit person to swap with :(

Back