Adam Levine does an MJ impression on Jimmy Fallon

J5master

Proud Member
Not sure if this really constitutes as news though, you guys can move this thread if you want. :p

They do a lot of impressions but the MJ one starts at 2:16.

Didn't think the impression was that great, but I did find it creative how the Roots transposed Smooth Criminal and turned it into a happy, upbeat, Sesame Street mash-up.

^^^ me too! I thought it was cute!

It was like this strange Michael Jackson sounding, Stevie Wonder sounding, Adam Levine sounding, muppet theme song sounding mash up lol Less of an MJ impression though lol

Didn't think the impression was that great, but I did find it creative how the Roots transposed Smooth Criminal and turned it into a happy, upbeat, Sesame Street mash-up.

I did'nt think that was good at all

That was funny to watch. Frank Sinatra and Bob Dylan impressions were spot on. Didn't think Adam's Michael impression was that great. Nice try though lol.

:punk: That's what grabbed (and kept) my attention during that little segment! The Roots are the bomb! :dancing: :D

^^^ me too! I thought it was cute!

It was like this strange Michael Jackson sounding, Stevie Wonder sounding, Adam Levine sounding, muppet theme song sounding mash up lol Less of an MJ impression though lol

I agree, I heard Stevie Wonder more.. :yes:
The others were good, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Eddie Vedder and even the little bit of Iggy Azalea. :lol:

:punk: That's what grabbed (and kept) my attention during that little segment! The Roots are the bomb! :dancing: :D

@SoCav @SheilaMJFan4Ever I totally agree. :punk:

Last edited:
Not really an impression, but just singing it to Smooth Criminal.

Definitely more of a Stevie Wonder impression to me-not Michael at all-and I, too, was very impressed with the Roots. I opened this video on You Tube and noticed that he sang several old "jazz standards"-from the Great American Songbook-my first love in music. And he was really great. I was very, very impressed-he can sing.

Didn't think his impression of our Michael was good (I think I can do a way better one :laugh: ) but his Frank Sinatra was mind blowing! :rollin: Kudos to Jimmy's "Bob Dylan" too!

Back