eddie%20murphy.jpg

album-will-smith-greatest-hits.jpg
3793579748_a7bd89c0be.jpg
clint+eastwood+album.jpg
images
album-250193
51FK55PZS1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Of course I've got them al!!!!

I don't think Will Smith counts. He's more like Frank Sinatra, Mick Jagger, or Elvis Presley, which is a singer who made movies later. Remember he started out as the Fresh Prince.

37e5d19bdb4c.jpg

Here's a song by Irene Ryan, who was most known for playing Granny Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies. This was released on Motown in the early 1970's.

[youtube]y_uHZggFS8U[/youtube]

Al Corley from Dynasty released a few albums.

[youtube]OsRdEjnlAb8[/youtube]

John Barrowman from among other Torchwood released several albums

[youtube]UA72AuQWTDQ[/youtube]

Actually Will Smith is not an actor turned musician, he first started with music so he's actually an emcee and not an actor! ;)

I know that, I've got his 80's record Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, he's the dj I'm the rapper.

But he IS an actor and he released musical albums, the topic is not about what he did first.:cheeky:

Milla Jovovich
milla-jovovich-the-peopletree-sessions-cd-album-art-2729.jpeg

Katey Sagal
roomcda.jpg

Rick Springfield
Rick_Springfield_Album.jpg

Jack Black
CD_TenaciousD.jpg

Jennifer Lopez
j-lo.jpg

Marilyn Monroe
marilyn-monroe-greatest-songs-1.jpg

Juliette Lewis
terra_incognita_juliette_lewis_album.jpg

Vicki Lawrence
vicki-lawrence-the-night-the-lights-went-out-in-georgia.JPG

But he IS an actor and he released musical albums, the topic is not about what he did first.:cheeky:
Actually it is. That's why I called the thread 'actors who released music', not singers, rappers, or musicians who acted. It also doesn't include old celebs who did both from the beginning or mainly did movie musicals like Julie Andrews, Sammy Davis Jr, or Bing Crosby. Will is in the same category as Elvis Presley, Whitney Houston, Prince, Queen Latifah, Bob Dylan, Madonna, etc.

I remember this one...

69371.jpg

And I think this was just a single...a hit Victoria Principal had with Andy Gibb in the 80's...

R-1021263-1184939811.jpeg

The link does not work for me, but I guess it's the "All I have to do is dream" cover version you are talking about, used to love their version of that :)

John James from Dynasty also made a single, think it was called "Sleeping in your arms/Painted dreams"

[youtube]MU0xDGXI5gw[/youtube]

Charlene Tilton from Dallas - released a single

[youtube]U9k-KeBDjyg[/youtube]

Audrey Landers from Dallas released a LOT of records

[youtube]ZHlxRF8z7dA[/youtube]

I know that, I've got his 80's record Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, he's the dj I'm the rapper.

But the title sounds completely different...!

Actually it is. That's why I called the thread 'actors who released music', not singers, rappers, or musicians who acted. It also doesn't include old celebs who did both from the beginning or mainly did movie musicals like Julie Andrews, Sammy Davis Jr, or Bing Crosby. Will is in the same category as Elvis Presley, Whitney Houston, Prince, Queen Latifah, Bob Dylan, Madonna, etc.

Yupp, that's exactly what I was thinkin', too because the title sounded just like that when I first read it! :)

Back