Actor rapper Will Smith seriously considering political career

Agent M

Proud Member
Smith seriously considering political career Last Update: 1/29 11:38

bf44a7a5.jpg

Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith has confirmed her husband is seriously considering a move into politics - just a year after the actor ruled out a career change.

The Independence Day star previously mulled over life as a politician, but decided "it's a whole lot more fun to be a movie star."

However, Pinkett Smith has revealed her partner is reconsidering a move from Hollywood to Washington, D.C.

She tells Germany's Bunte magazine, "Will is thinking about going into politics. He once said he could imagine becoming a U.S. president. He wasn't joking, he was quite serious about it."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/entert...ical-career/OUisqC3wR0meux09Cba0JA.cspx?rss=7

He would be great. I love Will Smith - a great actor and person.

I wonder is he going to have Jazzy Jeff or Tom Cruise as his running mate. :p

No Will, please - I like you so damn much but makin music and movies should be enough! :)

No Willie please, thats not good ....just stay as an actor and musician ;)
thats the best thing you can do ;) cause you´re doing a great job...

He always joked about Obama stealing his idea of becoming the nations first African American President lol.
I'm not exactly sure if this would work out, he should stick to acting imo.

He always joked about Obama stealing his idea of becoming the nations first African American President lol.
I'm not exactly sure if this would work out, he should stick to acting imo.

Stick to acting and music in my opinion! :)

Reagan was average and he got two terms. will has cross over appeal and he could work.

he can't no worse than what we had for alot or years. you have to dream and believe.

He should just relese another album. He can get a more postive message accross through music

They should have told Ronald Reagan that. :p

Reagan always had political aspirations though and he was in politics for a very long time, much longer than he was in acting. His career was in politics, not acting. But having an acting background made him a very good public speaker, a very charismatic character and very likeable President. So maybe Will Smith should run for President. Reagan was actually the last reasonable President the U.S. has had. Everyone since has been terrible. Bush Sr., Clinton, W. Bush, Obama. Perhaps the sort of background Reagan had, and which Will Smith has, makes you a good leader.

Back