About WBSS on youtube

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
Can somebody please tell me why it´s so impossible to find other performances of WBSS from the Dangerous Tour on YT other than the Bucurest one? I absolutely love watching MJ perform WBSS, and what I like the most about it is seeing MJ doing the James Brown moves towards the end. Is it "Mash potato" they call it :9 Anyways, it´s no problem finding performances from the History Tour, and that´s great. I love watching them, too. But the Dangerous Tour performances have another energy IMO, and you have the the smoke, a a harper beat and arrangement and the feeling is "tougher" in a way.

But, all I seem to find on Youtube from the Dagerous Tour is the full Bucharest performance - which for some reason is idiotically filmed, because they change camera angle exeactly when MJ´s about to do the JB moves, so we can´t see the start of it, just a short snippet of the ending. And that´s soooooo annoying! Other than this there are only half clips where almost all of them are cut from the middle break. And, there is of course the very short snippet from Wembley where MJ dances his ass off with the MJ moves, which is probably one of the coolest and best I have seen so far.

But the questions stands: WHY are there so few perfromances of this and WHY are most of them cut??? And which WBSS performances, besides Wembley, have the coolest and best JB moves in them??? Somebody??

Back