About unreleased songs in general

I was just wondering about this, don't know if anyone can help me with it. But apart from these Cascio recordings, surely there are unreleased but 100% finished songs, right?

I mean, We've had enough was unreleased until it came on the UC, but before that it was unreleased. I doubt any production recently at that time had been done on it. All i'm saying is, i hope they will leave alot of these intact. Let's say they are gonna release unreleased Thriller songs or Bad,etc...let the production stay as it was intended. Either way...i'm going kinda offtopic now.

There ARE plenty of unreleased 100% finished songs, right? Ones that don't need new production like 'BN' 'Monster' ...well..basically only the Cascio recordings?

There must be plenty of 100 % finished ready to be released songs.

He recorded many songs for each album and maybe he finished and perfected 14 songs, but only udes 9 of them on Thriller (just an example) and if he did that for each album there are at least 20 songs back even after Michael is released.

On 2000 editions and TUC there were some songs too. For all time is great I think we can all agree on that. Sure there are many great songs to come.

I think they took the Cascio tracks because they wanted to include some which were produced more recently. And Michael is only one of 10 albums, so there is much more to come. ;)

Is it possible that there's more than 20 unreleased completed tracks from Bad? Because I seem to recall hearing that he wanted to make Bad a 30 track LP.

Yea..........MICHAEL is all about the most recent recordings............

........Unfortunately, MJ was no where near to finishing a new album.......and that's why most of the new stuff is just demos converted into commercial product..........

Back