About the new album..wouldnt it be cool if..

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
One year ago tommoro was the day MJ made the 02 announcement. Wouldn't it be great if tommoro Sony announced the brand new album? And speaking of the new album does anybody have any more info or details regarding the songs, the release date etc?

It would.........but it's wishful thinking.

This Is It has only just been released on DVD in most countries outside of the States.

The estate is not going to saturate the market with Michael products all at once.

And speaking of the new album does anybody have any more info or details regarding the songs, the release date etc?
there is no info. the estate will prob wait until they get the masters back and sell songs to the highest bidder or at least take offers

the estate gets the masters back i think next year. so the estate can do what they want after then. any new material recorded after 2003 is owned by the estate out right

Don't you think that we've waited long enough?
it wont be a real album. and frankly to others theres more important issues. gald thats all that matters to u

it wont be a real album. and frankly to others theres more important issues. gald thats all that matters to u

So when the new album come outs this year your not going to buy it huh?

There is NOTHING wrong with wanted to hear more of Michael's music he created.

sorry but its the way its written. mj is gone and its like wow cant wait for the new album doesnt matter hes gone and everything that goes with it. i know ppl dont mean offence when they say it and ppl are coping with this differrrently but it just seems crass to me

So when the new album come outs this year your not going to buy it huh?
and that has what to do with it. im not saying nothing should be released. just that it hardly matters in the scheme of things. ill buy it and put it away with all my other stuff as i havnt listened to him since june. not that i expect anything to come out this year other than .g.hits money makers from sony

sorry but its the way its written. mj is gone and its like wow cant wait for the new album doesnt matter hes gone and everything that goes with it. i know ppl dont mean offence when they say it and ppl are coping with this differrrently but it just seems crass to me

and that has what to do with it. im not saying nothing should be released. just that it hardly matters in the scheme of things. ill buy it and put it away with all my other stuff as i havnt listened to him since june. not that i expect anything to come out this year other than .g.hits money makers from sony

Well I understand where your coming from, but listening to his music is part of keeping his legacy alive :hug: but your right every1 can handle this differently.

As far as another g hits CD coming out , I don't think it's going to be like that anymore, they did it with This Is It, and I could kind of see why they did it, I don't think they will do it for a second time.

btw I am sorry if I came off as harsh elusive

Last edited:

People cope with things in different ways. You say you haven't listened to his music since June, obviously you find it difficult. Some of us find it a comfort to hear his music. Just because someone is passionate about his art it doesn't mean they don't care about the man. It doesn't make you a better fan or mean that you cared about him anymore than the rest of us just because you don't have any desire to hear new music.

It isn't fair to make other fans feel shit to help you cope with your loss. We've all lost our hero, not just you.

there is no info. the estate will prob wait until they get the masters back and sell songs to the highest bidder or at least take offers

lol The masters arent going anywhere. Theyre still at Sony and thats exactly where they are staying. (No thanx to Branca!):cheers:Michael would have had them back himself by now.

Back